South Korea ready to purchase F-22

South Korea is evaluating the purchase from USA of F-22 Raptor

or F-35 Joint Strike Fighter planes manufactured by the

leader industry Lockheed Martin.

http://www.avionews.com/index.php?corpo=see_news_home.php&news_id=1073527&pagina_chiamante=corpo%3Dindex.php

http://www.f22-raptor.com/ (latest news)

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Good old neighbor kim is watching over the fence and will give the south a few presents if such a toy would be sold. The F-22 will be eventualy be sold but I dont beleive it will ever go to the korean peninsula.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Sure, I too have made preparations for F-22 assembly in my garage, cleaned the mess up, teh lawnmower is in the corner, now the full scale F-22 productio can start over at my place. LM, I await your response, and the parts delivery schedule shortly...

• Like 2

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

IIRC the specific ban on export of the F-22 has been lifted - however, the chances of it going to SK are fairly slim.

I'm pretty sure that nobody will be getting the F-22 anytime soon - was the ban really lifted? Last I heard it was still being disputed.

sigzk5.jpg

I'm pretty sure that nobody will be getting the F-22 anytime soon - was the ban really lifted? Last I heard it was still being disputed.

. . . . I remember reading it, but can't find where it was and immediate sources say it's still not allowed for export.

So for the time being, ignore my ramblings ;)

Tell you what, though . . . . this graph from that document doesn't half put things in perspective:

F22maneuvre.jpg

I'm pretty sure we've all THOUGHT about purchasing 1 x Standard Issue imperial star destroyer too...

Gees I'd REALLY be in the Red after that!

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

Dammit LM, still waiting here, when will the ejection seat comes, I want it assembled and wrapped in clear foil, so I can drool all over it.

What is the clearance for an F-22 assembly rig? I'm worried about the bicycle pump might get in the way, please advise on what to do, and if it will be in compliance with the ISO 1337 standard?

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

ANother thing to take in accound is the historic rivalry between South korea and japan. I dont beleive the koreans would have just remenbered to ask for the f-22 just after the japanese did the same thing. F-35 would do just fine after all NK is just over the fence at the back yard.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Sure, I too have made preparations for F-22 assembly in my garage, cleaned the mess up, teh lawnmower is in the corner, now the full scale F-22 productio can start over at my place. LM, I await your response, and the parts delivery schedule shortly...

:lol:

You can borrow my compound miter saw and tube of "liquid nails" to put the radar absorbent material on

Force Feedback, we could make this work.... we get efficient enough I heard the Spratly Islands are in the market...

I'm evaluating the purchase of my very own P-51D too. Does it mean that I have a snowball's chance in hell of actually getting one? Nope. Its something I think about though, on the rare occasions that I buy a lottery ticket. :D

When you get that P-51 I want to be stuck under the fuselage holding a belt full of grenades...we can go bomb DragonMans. :D

No one is getting the 22 anytime soon

Again, it was the latest news on the official www.f22-raptor.com

The idea by itself that S. Koreans will mess up against old Red mig-29S’s maybe?

:D

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

What part of "not-for-export" (22) is not understood? :D

You got my point :D

. . . . I remember reading it, but can't find where it was and immediate sources say it's still not allowed for export.

So for the time being, ignore my ramblings ;)

Tell you what, though . . . . this graph from that document doesn't half put things in perspective:

F22maneuvre.jpg

OMG - Looking at that graph the LO F-15 is WAY over-modelled ;)