zhujiammy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

92 and counting...

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Well, assuming ED staying true to their two weeks (pun intended) schedule, there's just two possible dates anyway, Feb 27th and Mar 13th. Feb 13th is highly unrealistic now... I'd expect to see the living manual, the RIO pit and some more CC stuff showing the latter like two weeks before the whole thing is ready on the cat (puns intended as well). Apparently, Feb 27th was their internal date that Wags kinda confirmed, but his bottom line is always "everything is subject to change", so they might as well make use of those two weeks (ha, again) and still be within their initial plans.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Well, assuming ED staying true to their two weeks (pun intended) schedule, there's just two possible dates anyway, Feb 27th and Mar 13th. Feb 13th is highly unrealistic now... I'd expect to see the living manual, the RIO pit and some more CC stuff showing the latter like two weeks before the whole thing is ready on the cat (puns intended as well). Apparently, Feb 27th was their internal date that Wags kinda confirmed, but his bottom line is always "everything is subject to change", so they might as well make use of those two weeks (ha, again) and still be within their initial plans.

Where did you hear that Feb 27th was their internal date? All that has been said by Wags was ‘this month’ and all that Cobra stated was that they communicated a intended date to ED. I don’t know where you have gathered an actual date from, I’m just curious to see where you heard it from. Thank-you in advanced, certainly is getting close!

"I'm just a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude."

Oh God. It will be suddenly all over hoggit. Release date 27th Feb. The hype train will have cheering passengers on the roof and hanging off the sides and when the day goes by without the release, it will all turn to salt and be another ED/HB screwup.

Then when someone questions how the release information was arrived at, the answer will be given, complete with looking down and shuffling the feet "err well I definitely read it somewhere".

When everyone suddenly latches on and looks around, they will see a portion of tiny blue pony face, an ear and a large eye peering guiltily round the corner at them.

:megalol:

Edited by Tinkickef

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Oh God. It will be suddenly all over hoggit. Release date 27th Feb. The hype train will have cheering passengers on the roof and hanging off the sides and when the day goes by without the release, it will all turn to salt and be another ED/HB screwup.

Then when someone questions how the release information was arrived at, the answer will be given, complete with looking down and shuffling the feet "err well I definitely read it somewhere".

When everyone suddenly latches on and looks around, they will see a portion of tiny blue pony face, an ear and a large eye peering guiltily round the corner at them.

You can't blame Eidur for Wags's comment. Cobra already explained it's an internal date, definitely nothing set in stone.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

29 feb)))

You don't think it will release for more than a year? I hope that's not right :(

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

[...]

They'll see this

29 feb)))

Best. Date. Ever. luna-trcv.png

Well, it's just another year princess_celestia.png

You can't blame Eidur for Wags's comment. Cobra already explained it's an internal date, definitely nothing set in stone.

Guess he just described what'd happen to people from hoggit rushing some links given as source for something they took too seriously rainbowdashwink.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

It is joke)))

Lol cool cool :)

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

I'm curious about when the A model will be out. I kind of like things that are underdogs or rough around the edges.

Those 2 sentences said it all.

I'm also looking forward to get on the "underpowered" A model (my favourite), and gun down Victory205 within the first 20 seconds of the merge, thanks to my superior pilot skills.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Those 2 sentences said it all.

I'm also looking forward to get on the "underpowered" A model (my favourite), and gun down Victory205 within the first 20 seconds of the merge, thanks to my superior pilot skills.

Not so fast. You're PayPal deposit hasn't cleared yet.

Remember, not one cent less than our agreed upon price, and in USD, I've already got too many Euro's from your friends.

Viewpoints are my own.

Remember, not one cent less than our agreed upon price, and in USD, I've already got too many Euro's from your friends.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Yes, my friends told me about it.

One said that you used the Joe "Hoser" Satrapa stunt... (calling a Fox One shot, in a previously arranged guns only fight).

And the other... had some hidraulics problem in the middle of the fight.

Because I'm a reasonable guy, and taking into account my superior pilot skills:

- forget guns;

- I'll ask the ground crew to load up the F-14 with one Sidewinder... AIM-9B version.

Best regards !

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB