C101 EFM

Xoho

You can use MPR ( Manual Power Reserve) to increase engine power.

It's currently associated to crank switch. Will have its own switch in next update.

It will add around 400 lb of additional thrust.

Thanks a lot for clearing it up, I retested and now it is much closer to the spec I had, with 740 Km/h TAS, just a bit shy of the 769 Km/h spec :)

Happy Xmas to all of you!

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Nice. For how long? is there an actual limit?

No limit. According to SME (Real CC pilot), they never cared about exceeding engine limits, they could use full power for as long as needed. So we cancelled the engine limitations, which according to manual are 5 minutes at Maximum Take Off Power, and also 5 min at Maximum Power Reserve (MPR). Take into account that EB has several engine limitations (for time and ITT).

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Will you see performance degradation in the EB?

If you exceed ITT or ITT time limit you can get stall, engine fire, chip in oil...

If engine computer is off and you are not extremely careful with throttle you will get engine stall.

Negative Gs will cause oil pressure and fuel pressure drop.

Etc.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok got the plane, really impressed for details, now, the problem im encountering on local and on MP server, is the impossibility to rearm and refuel.... Is it a know bug or whats the right procedure to follow? thx

Is WIP ;)

In-game refuelling and rearming is WIP.

First: the "new" C-101 ist awesome guys, thanks a lot for this Bird AvioDev!

Question: the Manual says the C-101 has a steering nose wheel, in Game it has a differential brake, which one does the real c-101 use ?

First of all, thank you for your compliments.

Can you tell me where the manual says that?

The C-101 has castering nose wheel, no steering nose wheel.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks a lot for clearing it up, I retested and now it is much closer to the spec I had, with 740 Km/h TAS, just a bit shy of the 769 Km/h spec :)

Happy Xmas to all of you!

Hi, could you indicate exactly what control should be used to achieve greater thrust? And where is it located?

regards

Edited by RacoonE69

Hi, could you indicate exactly what control should be used to achieve greater thrust? And where is it located?

regards

Not at the pc right now, but its on the engine panel, where the starter switch is .. labeled "crank" (on CC version, dont know if EB has it too)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

First of all, thank you for your compliments.

Can you tell me where the manual says that?

The C-101 has castering nose wheel, no steering nose wheel.

In the Introduction under the Point Development.

EDIT: my fault, the manual says that the steering nose wheel was requisites

Edited by Schmirco

Hello again, figured out that rearming works if you dont rouch the fuel bar.

I have a question for Aviodev, I was reading the Manual of the c101 and found that at the section 7-2 they declare an acceleration of Idle to full throttle around 0 to 150 KTS in 5 sec.

In Dcs In a clean config and standard fuel is like 40 sec. , need to check the timeing tho, can be that this is caused buy the bugged fuel level make it extremely heavy?

What manual you guys used as reference?

Thank you, and sorry If I pointed out maybe a mistake, just trying to understand.

c101-Thrust.thumb.JPG.9608da349c58ee1fac32bcb73cde2854.JPG

That means the time it takes the engine to accelerate from idle to a certain power in a range from 0 to 150 kts. An acceleration from 0 to 150kts in 5 seconds would mean a really impressive one :)

Ok so is it the correct time? Cuz sometimes it looks it take forever to accelerate throug the runway.

Ok so is it the correct time? Cuz sometimes it looks it take forever to accelerate throug the runway.

That's the nature of aircraft like this, their spool up times are quite long. L-39s, for example, can take up to 12 seconds from idle to full power.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

That's exactly what he's talking about I guess. NDB isn't very common today in the west I guess.

Eh... I'm nitpicking surely, but this is what he said:

because you can use VOR, ILS, NDB, and Tacan unlike the L-39 that only uses the rare Russian style nav radios

So in his comment he includes NDB kits among Western nav radio equipment, which is correct per se even if they're becoming kind of rare; and yet, in the same sentence talks about "rare Russian style nav radios" even when the other nav radio is actually a common NDB receiver. And I just pointed out that the 2nd receiver is an NDB box, i.e. not a rare Russian style nav radio at all ;)

And that's that. & was just an aside anyway so I'm out so as not to derail the thread any further with my BS. Cya guys :D

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

hi loving the improvements of this bird, is there an option to have the brakes controlled similar to the L39 where u have 1 button for brakes and u select which side to engage via deflecting the rudder pedals. when flying in VR without pedals and toe brakes it means u loose 2 buttons on the hotas which are very valuable and ive already run off the taxi way more times then id like to admit from trying to find the keys on my keyboard lol. again this module is pure quality you should be proud.

There's no such option in our module, and we won't implement that since it wouldn't be realistic. If you have a HOTAS with advanced programming capacity, like Thrustmaster Cougar or Warthog, I guess you could program a button to a modifier like i.e LCTRL, and assign toe brakes to Modifier(LCTRL) + rudder buttons.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great job! I bought it on pre-purchase many years ago. Now I'm happy that I did. Great work!

same here ! congrats and thank you for following up !

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Hello Vibora,

First of all, the C-101 is now great, congratulation and thanks. I feel we got two aircraft for the price of one.

Regarding the C-101CC ITT, at full throttle we can get 950C while O.T. 1E-25-1 Marzo 1981 says ITT above 880C would require engine inspections and above 930C would require an engine removal. Does the CC engine have the same engine limitations as the EB?

Also could you elaborate a little more on the following:

No limit. According to SME (Real CC pilot), they never cared about exceeding engine limits, they could use full power for as long as needed. So we cancelled the engine limitations, which according to manual are 5 minutes at Maximum Take Off Power, and also 5 min at Maximum Power Reserve (MPR). Take into account that EB has several engine limitations (for time and ITT).

I find estrange a pilot saying: “I didn’t care about engine limitations”. Limitations are there for a reason and not just because the engineers want to bother the pilots. Exceeding the limitations (ITT in this case) may not cause the engine to fail after 5 minutes, but would certainly reduce the engine life, which would eventually upset somebody up the chain of command when engines start pilling up for overhaul. What does the pilot meant when he said “as long as needed”? Maybe he meant “during initial climb when heavy” or “during combat”? I find hard to believe they simply flew around at full throttle with no regard for anything else.

Again very very happy with the C-101.:thumbup:

The CC has a different engine than EB.

Regarding what the SME said. I mean the limits in the CC were never exceeded in normal operation so they could use full throttle without time limitation. I never meant that they do not care about engine limits, obviously.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]