Mig-19 Farmer Background

=DECOY=

Is it possible that we can have more of these which show the aircraft in scene, perhaps a MiG-19 fighting against, for example, an F-4?

I'm wondering why most of the module covers are so innocent when they represent combat aircraft, does it break any rules or is it technically not possible?

Is it possible that we can have more of these which show the aircraft in scene, perhaps a MiG-19 fighting against, for example, an F-4?

I'm wondering why most of the module covers are so innocent when they represent combat aircraft, does it break any rules or is it technically not possible?

Ask and you shall receive. :smartass:

Honestly, we have many of these images. It is just that these were taken while test flying and in many of them the textures are placeholders.

Screen_181118_222902.thumb.png.da745903cd66a273f2b7f480bdc911c9.png

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

• 3 weeks later...

What are you after Coxy?

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist