Su-25 documentary ...

On military channel, today at 18:00 and just after midnight at 1:00, Saturday morning. Set your DVR’s …

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I caught the last half of it and it was more about the Afghan/Soviet war than anything else. I mean, they rarely showed any footage of the plane, or even talked about it all that much. Maybe all that info was in the beginning. Hope it's on again.

There's a millitary channel? Wow.

Hajduk Veljko, you have just voluntereed to upload it on the Youtube.

Thaaanks..:D

I wish I could do it. Uploading a video without explicit permission from Military Channel might be a copyright violation. :(

See, I already have 20% warning for life. I must watch what I say and do here as well. :smilewink:

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I wish I could do it. Uploading a video without explicit permission from Military Channel might be a copyright violation. :(

See, I already have 20% warning for life. I must watch what I say and do here as well. :smilewink:

Ahh cmon, even if u end up in jail, I'll be bringing you homemade cookies and hard copies of all the latest lockon.ru threads.. :D

I saw that! It was pretty good but not much info on the a/c's systems. It was mostly about it's use in Afganistan and also US pilots test flying it. The US pilots got to try out the Su27 and other aircraft, but when offered to the Su25 they balked at it. But one decided to give it a try and said it was awesome, so the others lined up to give it a go.

I saw that! It was pretty good but not much info on the a/c's systems. It was mostly about it's use in Afganistan and also US pilots test flying it. The US pilots got to try out the Su27 and other aircraft, but when offered to the Su25 they balked at it. But one decided to give it a try and said it was awesome, so the others lined up to give it a go.

Su25 FTW:lol:

The US pilots got to try out the Su27 and other aircraft, but when offered to the Su25 they balked at it. But one decided to give it a try and said it was awesome, so the others lined up to give it a go.

I wonder how much vodka they poured into the poor guy to make him love the Frog?

<runs away from the angry Su-25 mob>

<runs away from the angry Su-25 mob>

Excellent Idea..........:)

<Stencilling "mcnab" on a Kh-25ML...>

;)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

The show starts with a Vikhr shot. Very impressive. Also, the footage itself looks like a Flaming Cliffs fraps movie. That tells you how well Eagle Dynamics modeled the Su-25T in the game.

How much does military channel costs ? I wanna get one.
Unfortunately, I can not buy TV channels individually. With my cable TV provider, I had to go up to the second tier to get the military channel. That is costing me about $85 a month.