AdA Mod - "Armée De l'Air" for FC.

HubMan

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the skins look the biz!

Could some one please make India a country mod with this cos that would be great!...for me anyway lol.

Hi FWT :)

Wapanomi developped at first these skins only for the AdA mod, but could probably create separatly, a mod including his work after the release of the AdA Mod :)

In other words, creating a small "Su-30MK" mod is not a problem for us and shouldn't be a problem for him :) Just ask Wapanomi on the french C6 forum (http://www.checksix-forums.com/member.php?u=39028) :)

Cheers :)

Hub.

PS : and yes, those skins are awesome :) we are blessed to have people like him modding with us :)

• Like 1

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all :)

A little update on the AdA mod. BarbsMan created completely a couple of new weapons 3D models :

Python 4 air/air missile :

f_ScreenPythom_eafb5f6.jpg

And AASM (French JDAM with a rocket motor) the folding control surface are now correctly animated in Lockon (screenshots to come....) :

f_ScreenShotm_3f59cba.jpg

Meanwhile we almost managed to finish the 3 different cockpits and their night version :

2000-5 (MiG 29C) :

f_ScreenShot0m_f041f04.jpg

f_ScreenShot0m_a58a0db.jpg

f_ScreenShot0m_135b729.jpg

2000-5 night version :

f_ScreenShot0m_09de7c0.jpg

2000C RDM (MiG 29A):

f_ScreenShot0m_6a7e6ed.jpg

f_ScreenShot0m_b8e3b7e.jpg

f_ScreenShot0m_a383642.jpg

2000C RDI (MiG 29G):

f_ScreenShot0m_194e643.jpg

f_ScreenShot0m_9c7c5b0.jpg

f_ScreenShot0m_85f8a64.jpg

2000C night version :

f_ScreenShot0m_b772617.jpg

f_ScreenShot0m_f844ffc.jpg

f_ScreenShot0m_5c7b454.jpg

Hub.

• Like 1

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all :) A quick update :

Wapanomi is done with its skin of the Su-30MKI that replaces the flyable Su-27.

Here are some very nice screenshots he posted today on the C6 french forum :

screenshot060ml5.jpg

WOW!!! Where I can download the amazing skin?

Ps;

Realy cool Mirage 2000C cockpit :thumbup:

Give me "flying telephone pole" (SA-2)!

When is it coming out?

Hi FWT :) It's still planned for the end of the month :)

Small question I might have missed...but this will replace the Su-33 and the Mig-29 cockpits, right? Are they able to drop precision weapons or are we limited to just dumb bombs?

Su-33 cockpit is not altered, only Mig29s (MiG-29A, MiG29C, MiG29K ;) ) and yes, you can use precision bombs (AASM), even though it will be in a "degraded" mode (with a couple of limitations :) )

Hub.

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm speechless, really. This is beyond impressive.

Regards,

Thanks a lot :D

WOW!!! Where I can download the amazing skin?

Ps;

Realy cool Mirage 2000C cockpit

Hi Kusch :)

The Su-30MK skins will only be released at first with the AdA Mod, but if you ask Wapanomi gently enough, he will probably deliver a stand alone mod with his skins only :) Just go there and ask him :) (and thanks for appreciating the pit of the 2000C :) )

Hub.

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi ! The su30 skins are designed to be in the mod only. The main reason is that I've worked on the su30 templates from Flanker. I've separate the colored layer in three, and then I've worked on the colours to match something close to the original one.

My second touch is a special weathering, added to those present on the template. The last one is the roundels and the "Hawk".

This was a good exercise for me to "understand" the skinning of a su30. I'm happy if this can bring a little help to the outstanding job of Hubman, Barbsman and the others...

I still work on the skins, specially for the mod, but will upload them only when I can say that they are mainly a personal work.

I hope someone understand the weird language I use ;) I will learn english someday...

which aircraft cockpit is this.:)

Mirage 2000-5F

ai... I think I might make a separate lockon installation just to try this mod...

Yes, that'll be advised when the release comes. This mod comes with a lot of files modifications.

Jus outta interest whats on the piloys right leg?Is it some knd of chart.

Radar received power => range table.

ScreenShot_788.thumb.jpg.505ddf9a950137a7b3d770656fe402d5.jpg

spacer.png