Mig-19P Quick checklist and Start Up video.

Sydy

Gents,

Today I took the time to make a simple video about the Mig-19P performing the Start Up using my Quick Checklist. The checklist file is already uploaded o the User Files Download area just pending to be release. I even improved the third page (weapons checklist) before the realease.

I am sure it will be available soon. I hope you like the video forgiving my brazilian accent. Enjoy it!

All the best,

Sydy

Edited by Sydy

Nice video ... tough the cabin is quite dark making the switches hard to see .. I will modify the checklist a bit in order to be able to turn on the cockpit lights as early as possible.

I'm enjoying the new Mig a lot, in fact spent the last couple of weeks flying the MiG-15 as preparation, and found that the navigation equipment and radio is very very similar to the older plane, which eases the transition.

Thanks for the checklist :D

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

thanks Sydy, exactly what I was hunting for! appreciate your work and help.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

btw.

Is it any new kneeboard for MiG-19 with all NDB/ADF stations from Caucasus?

I use the version for MiG-15bis but here no all datas (and not all works with MiG-19 and his buggy ARK-5 :( ) ...( I hope it will be fixed soon)

O0oBTMwm.png

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

btw.

Is it any new kneeboard for MiG-19 with all NDB/ADF stations from Caucasus?

I use the version for MiG-15bis but here no all datas (and not all works with MiG-19 and his buggy ARK-5 :( ) ...( I hope it will be fixed soon)

O0oBTMwm.png

Hi,

I still use the Mr Gospadin's Nav Kneeboard. It is pretty useful and has all frequencies. I have been using it and it is very nice.

Btw, there is another item that my checklist is missing: SPO RWR to on. Eventually I will add it.

Good luck,

Sydy