F14 Skinners thread (Paintkit in 1st post)

David A Sell

• 2 months later...
On 11/8/2023 at 7:52 AM, Squidly said:

HB_F14_EXT_04.psd on the google drive seems to be missing several critical layers for the texture.  @ensamvarg

I have again redownloaded ext04, and everything is exactly as it should be. All folders, liveries, etc. are present and it opens correctly in Adobe CC 2023 and 2024.

What version of photoshop are you using? Are you downloading the PSD individually or the full template .rar?

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

VF-143 and VF-11 2004 just after their last tomcat cruise, I am making both squadrons. 

Both CAG birds are in the works, and still very very work in progress. Thank you to @static_actual for providing the tail art for the VF-11 CAG jet.

image.png

image.png

Edited by McKronenberg
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

image.png

On 12/23/2019 at 10:46 AM, isoko said:

Merry Xmas!!

This is a Christmas gift for you!!:holiday:

y0NRMWR.jpg

pTZnSal.jpg

QT4f3Vr.jpg

Download Here!

This is a pre-release of only the Santa Felix 101 of the VF-31 skin pack under painting.

This skin is a limited release until January 5th, when DCS F-14B 20% OFF sale ends! Please share it with your friends.

Flight gear is only one set of images. These will be deleted after the distribution period ends, but when the VF-31 Pack is completed, the finished version will be bundled with other skins.

Enjoy your Christmas:thumbup:

Hello,

Link is dead

Please reupload

• Thanks 2

Hey, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing when it comes to (trying to) making skins, so, will anybody be willing to make a tomcat skin based off of the silver-tricolor American Airlines livery? it might seem a little crazy, but I have some doubts with the Fox3ms livery creator, and I don't want to spend to have some guy do it on fiverr just yet, so can anybody go ahead and make one please?

btw, the specific livery im looking for is this one:

image.png

10 hours ago, McKronenberg said:

TARPS !!!

image.png

Nice! Some pods matching the light full grey schemes would be awesome 🙂

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR