Dutch Airforce has Arrived

m0j0NL

Just uploaded it to the DCS site, pending moderator approval it should be available for download sometime today/tomorrow.

KciO8nR4_o.jpg

jHXxpiN0_o.jpg

atAx2vcV_o.jpg

jWu5NFgf_o.jpg

Some nitpickers already have stated a couple times on Reddit that it`s not possible for the F-104G to carry wingtip Aim-7`s, so please don`t reply with this information.

And sneak preview of my next project:

AW8dmsb0_o.jpg

My skins: https://tiny.cc/m0j0NL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow! That looks stunning! :shocking:

(please tell me they come with that unique howling sound :smilewink:)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Amazing work!!

I'll download them as soon as they are available.

Are you planning on doing any Italian livery may be?

The mod already includes one Italian Skin, so its not a high priority, and since I am Dutch, it was a high priority for me to make some Dutch skins :music_whistling:

After a couple Japanese skins, I will probably do a German Marine F-104 or 2, then Belgian or American, and maybe, and thats a big maybe i will try something like this in the future:

Italeri-2777-f-104g-starfighter-hasegawa-review-unboxing-dn-models-italian-air-force-special-livery-anniversary-19.jpg

104wA53-06.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The mod already includes one Italian Skin, so its not a high priority, and since I am Dutch, it was a high priority for me to make some Dutch skins :music_whistling:

After a couple Japanese skins, I will probably do a German Marine F-104 or 2, then Belgian or American, and maybe, and thats a big maybe i will try something like this in the future:

Italeri-2777-f-104g-starfighter-hasegawa-review-unboxing-dn-models-italian-air-force-special-livery-anniversary-19.jpg

104wA53-06.jpg

The mod I downloaded only comes with one Dutch livery

What version do you have?

I haven't found any Italian livery

Anyway again amazing job

Hello,

I wasnt aware of this Mod, thanks for the heads up, as it's a beautiful Model:

ovd6knT.jpg

:)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Being a Dutch crewed aircraft, do they come with multiple coffee cup holders?? (I work with a lot of folks in the NL's, sorry, can't help myself). ;):lol:

Very nice skins! :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Hello,

I wasnt aware of this Mod, thanks for the heads up, as it's a beautiful Model:

ovd6knT.jpg

:)

Thanks for the kind words! :thumbup:

And yeah it seems that barely anyone knew about these mods till i started skinning and sharing some work in progress skins.

VSN also has a very nice F-16 mod, but no template for me to work with, otherwise i would have started on the F-16 first.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Being a Dutch crewed aircraft, do they come with multiple coffee cup holders?? (I work with a lot of folks in the NL's, sorry, can't help myself). ;):lol:

Very nice skins! :thumbup:

Thanks for the compliment!

Funny thing, it was 1985 when I first saw a cupholder, and it was in the US :D

Also, my car has 4, but you would be able to fit a American size soda into it :music_whistling:

11829d1161672807-luxury-cup-holder-1022061534-jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the compliment!

Funny thing, it was 1985 when I first saw a cupholder, and it was in the US :D

Also, my car has 4, but you would be able to fit a American size soda into it :music_whistling:

11829d1161672807-luxury-cup-holder-1022061534-jpg

Ha! Touche buddy! ;):thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Good Evening

I've downloaded the mod but my German isn't that good I've tried to read the read me but where do I put it can I have some instructions in English please.

Thanks

Heinz

install it here

C:\Users\*****\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft

Very cool skins!!

any chance of getting the Turkish cammo skin please? Love the weathering on the active planes.

aIZ21nx.jpg

EshOImM.jpg

This is to better see the scheme, but the plane was just repainted for the pic.

BJypFrW.jpg

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!