U.F.O.

Xilon_x

I hope not, sure would be disappointing. What do you believe?

You know... scientific method, physics etc. all that fun stuff. =)

Edit: Also, everyone can believe in whatever he wants. There are some very endearing view points in here. Some simple fun. Some philosophical stuff that certainly has a place. But a lot of scary stuff aswell. And I mean scary as in, people believe it, and more importantly, how and on what people base their believe on. That has to do with 'media competency'. (Medienkompetenz in german, don't know if it translates well) When people do bad with that, it's always scary.

Actually maybe this proves alien life. We might aswell live on totally different planets.

Edited by ApoNOOB

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know... scientific method, physics etc. all that fun stuff. =)

Totally agree!, Can't wait till we get one of those craft in our hands so we can apply our scientific method n stuff to em ;) or maybe we already have..

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

There’s actually a 5 million km difference between perihelion and aphelion. Earth is farther away in summer for the northern hemisphere, the greatest temperature differences caused by angle of the suns rays hitting the ground as Earth precesses on its axis

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

No because everything comes from somewhere and explosions do not make planets.

Explosions make planets in the same way your mother & father wrote your message for you. :)

They make things that make things that eventually end up as planets.

No-one who knows anything about modern scientific though ever said the earth was directly formed by an explosion.

- Though all the elements heavier than about Lithium came from Super Novas - so we are all made from the stuff of stars :-)

The thing about +/- 1 meter = ice age or desert - Sorry, that's not right.

What do I believe ?

There was a big bang - for no particular reason, and without a 'Because' in the sense that people tend to use that word.

The way this universe (the only one we will ever know, though I accept there may be others in a mathematical sense) works, planets life and intelligence are simple a phenomena arising from the rules in the same way waves on the beach & clouds in the sky are.

Consciousness is an evolutionary by product of, and an advantage in, the evolutionary process. (something that is aware of it's own existence will fight harder to survive than something that isn't, and so is more likely to persist over time).

There isn't a purpose, and there isn't a reason for any of it.

But humans evolved with a need for a purpose, so I chose to make my purpose making those close to me as happy as I can, and trying to make the world a better place for the people that live here now, and will follow us.

I try to be kind and tolerant, but I often fail - as some of you will have seen here :-)

One thing I try to do that I think is important to our children and those that will follow them is that I try to explain to people that capitalism is destroying the planet, and is a poor means of both husbanding and distributing the scarce resources of our planet.

Capitalism isn't working, & we're drowning in our own waste while most of the planet suffers in poverty.

As a species we need an alternative means of organisation for our resources - & I don't think waiting for the aliens (or angels) to reveal themselves is the best plan.

We need to come up with something different now.

Sometimes people understand, sometimes they don't.

That's what I think.

Cheers.

Another interesting interview with Richard Dolan where he interviews Michael Schratt. At one point they start discussing a couple of experiences that former astronaut Gordon Cooper had.

Chasing a fleet of disks in a F-86 Sabre and filming a disc land on a dry lake bed!

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Explosions make planets in the same way your mother & father wrote your message for you. :)

They make things that make things that eventually end up as planets.

No-one who knows anything about modern scientific though ever said the earth was directly formed by an explosion.

- Though all the elements heavier than about Lithium came from Super Novas - so we are all made from the stuff of stars :-)

The thing about +/- 1 meter = ice age or desert - Sorry, that's not right.

What do I believe ?

There was a big bang - for no particular reason, and without a 'Because' in the sense that people tend to use that word.

The way this universe (the only one we will ever know, though I accept there may be others in a mathematical sense) works, planets life and intelligence are simple a phenomena arising from the rules in the same way waves on the beach & clouds in the sky are.

Consciousness is an evolutionary by product of, and an advantage in, the evolutionary process. (something that is aware of it's own existence will fight harder to survive than something that isn't, and so is more likely to persist over time).

There isn't a purpose, and there isn't a reason for any of it.

But humans evolved with a need for a purpose, so I chose to make my purpose making those close to me as happy as I can, and trying to make the world a better place for the people that live here now, and will follow us.

I try to be kind and tolerant, but I often fail - as some of you will have seen here :-)

One thing I try to do that I think is important to our children and those that will follow them is that I try to explain to people that capitalism is destroying the planet, and is a poor means of both husbanding and distributing the scarce resources of our planet.

Capitalism isn't working, & we're drowning in our own waste while most of the planet suffers in poverty.

As a species we need an alternative means of organisation for our resources - & I don't think waiting for the aliens (or angels) to reveal themselves is the best plan.

We need to come up with something different now.

Sometimes people understand, sometimes they don't.

That's what I think.

It is not a big bang that created the Universe, clearly when you see a black hole then you see a path into another dimension. So that indicates the former star had a fuel source from somewhere else and someone else put that fuel there. There is no other explanation and if you were to observe stars, planets and moons actually being created then you would know that there was no big bang. Big bang is a theory, it is not science fore it is unproven, a black holes presence actually undermines the Big bang Theory. You embarrassed yourself further by your insult in that you think parents wrote this lol.

Edited by SUBS17

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Or maybe there is no God, no Angels, no Celestial beings, and the only 'purpose' anything has is derived from the meaning you yourself impose on the world to make your life more meaningful to you.

But that still does not explain where planets come from, there is plenty of evidence of God and Angels on Earth especially when you look at monuments on Earth as they are the ones that put them there after Noah's flood.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

But that still does not explain where planets come from, there is plenty of evidence of God and Angels on Earth especially when you look at monuments on Earth as they are the ones that put them there after Noah's flood.:thumbup:
I'm starting to think this is a big troll-fest.

He has 200 videos (now hidden) of this stuff. If it's a troll, it's a high effort one.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

He has 200 videos (now hidden) of this stuff. If it's a troll, it's a high effort one.

It would far exceed the efforts of known pro trolls such as https://southpark.fandom.com/wiki/Dildo_Shwaggins

It is not a big bang that created the Universe, clearly when you see a black hole then you see a path into another dimension. So that indicates the former star had a fuel source from somewhere else and someone else put that fuel there. There is no other explanation and if you were to observe stars, planets and moons actually being created then you would know that there was no big bang. Big bang is a theory, it is not science fore it is unproven, a black holes presence actually undermines the Big bang Theory. You embarrassed yourself further by your insult in that you think parents wrote this lol.

:)

Being an example of the proverbial stony ground (Mark 4), I appreciate the sense of purpose and comfort that Faith can bring.

Unfortunately in this case your faith stands between you and the actual truth.

Cheers.

No, I think SUBS17 has had an episode of revelation, during which he came to a personal belief about the world, and that he's genuinely sharing his beliefs with us.

Like a lot of belief systems, his is probably serves as a heavy filter on the evidence in front of him & so the whole thing looks like the Truth from his point of view.

It just looks pretty out there to people who haven't had a similar episode.

Cheers.

No, I think SUBS17 has had an episode of revelation, during which he came to a personal belief about the world, and that he's genuinely sharing his beliefs with us.

Like a lot of belief systems, his is probably serves as a heavy filter on the evidence in front of him & so the whole thing looks like the Truth from his point of view.

It just looks pretty out there to people who haven't had a similar episode.

Must be one hell of an episode to cause a person to insist they are an angel from heaven.

Must be one hell of an episode to cause a person to insist they are an angel from heaven.

And a Kiwi on top! I'm trying to imagine the Bible if it were written in Down Underese.... ''And lo, they did pop off to the pub for a pint, and crikey, it was a biggun'.''

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Have the "Houston lights" been debunked? I know there were some skeptics who said the lights were flares dropped from aircraft but I didn't find that explanation very convincing. Just wondering if there were any more theories.

EDIT: My bad. I meant Phoenix lights.

Edited by kontiuka

There’s actually a 5 million km difference between perihelion and aphelion. Earth is farther away in summer for the northern hemisphere, the greatest temperature differences caused by angle of the suns rays hitting the ground as Earth precesses on its axis

Uh oh, there you go bringing science and logic into the UFO thread.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Have the "Houston lights" been debunked? I know there were some skeptics who said the lights were flares dropped from aircraft but I didn't find that explanation very convincing. Just wondering if there were any more theories.

EDIT: My bad. I meant Phoenix lights.

https://youtu.be/tGMGOdKOPKk. This documentary covers the event pretty well, decide for yourself.

Uh oh, there you go bringing science and logic into the UFO thread.

Be careful painting with a broad brush that anything related to UFOs is void of science and logic.

It is and you would be surprised if you found out everything. In layman's terms where Heaven is, it is just another Dimension in a stack of dimensions.

So these videos might explain better where UFO's originate. None are Sentient Alien races from this Universe that people are witnessing.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

You should probably tell Xilon to quit posting bad CGI vids then rofl

Haha! Like I said before you definitely have to be careful when researching this subject. Some are more careful than others and some that are too careful for their own good. I have read, watched and listened to enough books, documentaries and interviews to feel comfortable with saying that if you at least don't believe ET tech (scout/drone craft) have or had interaction on this planet in the last 80 years you simply haven't done the research.