Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

IRC we had Portugese Vipers doing the same to Spanish EFAs few years ago, Pilotasso correct me if I'm wrong!

its still hapening on regular exercises. :) The spanish are getting better, but the F-16 fleet has more M5's operational so it remains quite interesting. Note that the MLU's are less manueverable than the basic block 15 we had earlier but the added firepower and the netcentric capabilities has more than compensated for this.

What the turks said was that their f-16a are a dangerous opponent to the eurofighter since it is the lightest of the f-16 versions and that the eurofighter pilots are trained to putting lots of emphasis on beyond visual range combat.

The F-16A remains dangerous in exercises where ROE dictates vis ID. In a real shooting war however, the viper would suffer greviously. We are talking about a plane that is faster, more manueverable and has got deadlier BVR capability than most F-15's out there let alone F-16's. When the meteor enters online it will be all the harder.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Dude, Guam is on around 13°N latitude almost on equator. You are talking about snow there, they have to use coolers in winter.

Yeah... who ever heard about snow on the equator :music_whistling:

220px-Volcan_Cayambe.JPG

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

I really miss working on F-16's, those are some good pictures Crescendo.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Can you guys knowing and working the F-16 say diff between big and small mouth Falcons?

Can you show it with Photos?

It is a very subtle thing. I can tell jumping in the intake, on small mouth, my shoulder barely fit.

Engine Air Inlet.

The F-100-PW-220 engine incorporates a Normal Shock Inlet (NSI) while the F-110-GE- 100 utilizes a Modular Common Inlet Duct (MCID) which provides a larger frontal capture area. The inlets are separated from the fuselage by a single boundary layer diverter ramp and the integral secondary air inlets of the air-conditioning system. The inlets incorporate an electrically heated strut to prevent buildup of ice.

Small mouth

101029-F-9244N-002.jpg

(U.S. Air Force photo/Master Sgt. Dave Neve)

110610-F-UB098-002.jpg

(U.S. Air Force photo/Airman LaVel Sterling)

Big mouth

090505-F-9876D-048.JPG

(U.S. Air Force photo/Staff Sgt. Patrick Dixon)

071018-F-3431H-400.jpg

(U.S. Air Force photo/Staff Sgt. Michael R. Holzworth)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Goggle is also your friend

http://www.bihrle.com/services_fts_success3.html

and

tn_V-intakes.jpg

also

themodernviperguidepagejz5.jpg

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Do you have these photos in their original size? I'd love to use them as backgrounds, but my laptops monitor is 1440xsomething haha

Regards, Diego

+1

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

FINAL212.jpg

THE "Hoser" Satrapa. He was a real guns tracking artist, apparently, and considered the greatest Turkey gunfighter at the time. (And the last of the "great" gunfighters, riding the F-8 in Nam.) Look up some stories about the guy, he's a damn legend.