Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

vRqbOvcmnO8

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

A spectacular / well produced Su-30 video. Just awesome. Fantastic camera angles and shots.

zZk7nsGj6D8

• Like 3

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

As we welcome Iran back into the international community, a picture of Iranian ace Jalil Zandi, who is credited with shooting down 12 Iraqi aircraft during the Iran–Iraq War, making him the most successful F-14 pilot (& the most recent 'ace')

Jalil_Z.jpg

Edited by Weta43

Cheers.

:)

I had.

As an interesting historical aside, I actually own a copy of a magazine from the mid 70's that ran this add :

(Maybe not directly military or aviation, but an interesting historical document)

shah-iran.jpg

Edited by Weta43
  • Like 1

Cheers.