Recovery Tanker

RED

One of the things pilots have to watch very closely is their fuel state during carrier ops. Fuel is also monitored by the controllers. (That's why pilots need to confirm the fuel state quite often.)

Will the fuel state have an influence on procedures?

Having a reliable recovery tanker (Rhino?) in the right spot and in every weather and daytime is high on my wish list for a carrier module.

Yeah that would be sweet. Probably can be setup in the ME currently. Or some script for online servers.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I would like to see this as something that can happen dynamically. call atc if fuel is dangerous to send up ai tanker. theres a carrier script that has this but kinda tricky to set up and would be nice to have just built in without taking up a parking slot from the players

I would like to see this as something that can happen dynamically. call atc if fuel is dangerous to send up ai tanker. theres a carrier script that has this but kinda tricky to set up and would be nice to have just built in without taking up a parking slot from the players

What would be "cool" is if the "AI" or artificial stupid as I like to think of it, had some criteria for sending up the tanker. Since "AI" is all knowing it should know the fuel states of nearby hornets/Cats and, because AI is the O3 god, it should pump out a recovery tanker if it deems its wayward children are gonna be low on fuel coming back to the boat. That would be "cool"...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I hope we get the new S-3 rather sooner than later. Any news about it would be appreciated.

The AI F/A-18E tanker is currently in development by SkateZilla. So a bit variety is covered :)

Would be nice to be able to call the tower and start recovery operations / launch the tanker.

This tanker should then automaticly fly the default orbit and move the orbit relative to the tanker movement until called off / completed recovery.

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

During most cycles, you will have a mission tanker and a recovery tanker. The AI should already be airborne and waiting for you if need be. That would be nice if the developers wrote in so that the AI will "hawk" you if you are needy or low state.

DO it or Don't, but don't cry about it. Real men don't cry!