3D objects for scenery

monotwix

Awesome :thumbup:

It's the Little Attention to Detail/Small Things that make a World of Difference!

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Thank you man!!!

You really good made this models.

But every model, appearing on this forum i'm critisizing:)

1) You modelled NOT Russian\Ukranian Barn. We don't have such beatiful buildings for barns;)

2) Please see this bug, that i have:

ScreenShot_166.jpg

Help me please "remove" this bug from the game.

What happend if we hit birds with the planes ? do we explode ?...

[Joke mod on]

In that case, you should dev a new mod : "Eagles hunting birds near the airbases"

[Joke mod off]

@ MAFIA, perhaps i'm blind, but I do not see the bug your talking about ?... Is that small black lines above the trees ? In that case, this is not some birds ?

Lothamroth - www.Lockon.Fr - Vimeo Channel - Youtube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:PTanks for you’re comments folks, I think those objects would serve better in a scenery mod as there are so many fields on the map to put them in and if a scenery maker is willing to use those, please do so.

The other thing to mention about the bird collision is that at present state it has a small collision box which is pretty hard to hit, perhaps I could make a number of small boxes and see what happens than, however I would rather avoid making it in such a way that it would rip the wings off a plane so guess it requires a lot of testing.

Cheers!

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

@ MAFIA, perhaps i'm blind, but I do not see the bug your talking about ?... Is that small black lines above the trees ? In that case, this is not some birds ?

I'm talking about white tanks. It seems to me, that they are not textured.

This really does need to get packaged with LO:RELOAD over at SIM-MOD.

Yes I agree, it would also be nice to make the birds move from A to B throughout the gameplay and put some at sea as well, that would be excellent, don't you think?

Is it possible to get the changes done in Meinit.xml and graphics.cfg written on readme file, so i could just add them to my current files without them beeing replaced completely?

Yes, if you use the serch function (for example:Yak-28) in the text editor to locate the text sections that I've added to

the meinit.xml, and structtable.sht, copy and paste those sections into the files that you use, in graphics.cfg locate this section:

common = ".\\Bazar\\Terrain\\Surface\\High\\stat_scen_BMP-v1.cdds"; and copy and paste that.