Set Up Plane In Air Spawn

too-cool

I would like to know how to set up cockpit instruments and save the mission so when you start that mission everything in the cockpit is already set up soet of like doing in the air what you would do on the ground for pre flight. I would like to have everything on and set up when I enter the cockpit. Thanks TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

i believe that with air starts, except for some known issues, the AC is hot and systems are operating. you always have to setup arm modes, stores details, etc. at least i have not seen anything amiss when i do missions with air start.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

i believe that with air starts, except for some known issues, the AC is hot and systems are operating. you always have to setup arm modes, stores details, etc. at least i have not seen anything amiss when i do missions with air start.
But can you change whats displayed on the DDI's and MCDP?

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

i do not believe there is a way to save those sort of settings. the AC is hot. meaning with a few clicks you would be ready.

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

It is possible to press buttons and flip switches using a trigger at the beginning of the mission:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4283755&highlight=Cockpit#post4283755

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hello

There is a PREPARE MISSION option in the FLY MISSION Menu in the Mission Editor (documented for Ka-50 and 1-10C but worth a try:

it launches mission, you set up avionics as you wish , exit mission, save, and there you are.

I'll try it and tell you

: FAIL : , too bad

Edited by gabuzomeu

Details:

Asus Z-170E, Intel i5-6600K @ 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM

MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G

Win 10 Home

It is possible to press buttons and flip switches using a trigger at the beginning of the mission:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4283755&highlight=Cockpit#post4283755

nice info and i learned something. never knew.