DCS World development ideas...

cnshark

On 3/30/2021 at 3:37 AM, Rush_ said:

I stopped using DCS World for half a year because they are developing in one direction!

Not everyone is interested in NATO planes!

Elsewhere, I don’t know why it’s possible!

Su 30 Simulator in another simulator game!

MAC won't solve anything by copying Flaming Cliffs 3 planes into another game where only training planes will be new, fighter planes won't!

You can attribute that to the Russian government's strict restrictions on the information and data of their military aircraft. If it was not for that, don't you think ED would had done some newer Russian aircraft by now. Unfortunately it is out of ED's and hands until something changes with those restrictions. So I suggest taking you compliant to the Kremlin.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 4/14/2021 at 6:10 PM, cnshark said:

f-a-2210.jpg

o arco-iris deveria estar presente nas transições de chuvas e sol.

The rainbow should be present in the transitions of rain and sun.

I have a new indication of improvements:

*The pilot's parachute is only activated at a specific value of limit speed, at supersonic speed there is no activation even close to the ground at high speed the parachute does not have time to amortize the fall or open.

• 4 months later...
On 8/22/2021 at 11:43 AM, cnshark said:

The moon...
When in full and crescent moons the effect of the moon being greater at sunrise and lighting the clouds and the ground with more intensity should be present. Without a moon, the night is darker.
Also the NV (Night Vision) should have greater intensity when looking at the moon.

Regards,
Charlien73.
Happy 2022...

• 2 months later...
On 12/30/2021 at 10:56 AM, cnshark said:

Hi, I have new ideas! Eagle Dynamics could award a pair of original USA glove or Russian Air Forces a pair of gloves. It would be really cool. When the simulator DCS World user makes a purchase of an exclusive special event  on an Eagle Anniversary.

Screenshot_2022-03-12-13-20-08-544_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg

Edited by cnshark

• 1 year later...

I wonder when the . ...
Boosted Fission Bombs. ...
Pure Fusion Bombs. ...
Radiological Weapons. ...
Toxicological Weapons. ...
Napalm bomb. ...
Neutron Bomb. ...
Atomic bomb. ...
Hydrogen bomb.
Will be available as tactical weapons in DCS World with good explosions.

nuvem-cogumelo-explosao-bomba-nuclear.jpg

Edited by cnshark

Mass killing weapons are not welcomed by ED as far as I know.

Another problem is, modeling the destruction of this kind of stuff is not easy. Entire cities must be destroyed, wiped out instantaneously 

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I believe that ED have stated on a number of occasions that nuclear weapons will NOT be modelled.  The Mig21 being something of an exception.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.