DCS Su-30MK MOD

16.09.2022 в 16:01, yaping8816 сказал:

I found that this MOD is not compatible with some hardware.To be exact, it is my THRUSTMASTER TWCS Throttle. All control axes display conflicts unless I unplug the USB plug. But my VKB joystick works well without the same hardware conflict. I want to know if anyone else has encountered the same problem, thanks

Axis.png

I had a similar experience. Try deleting the Su-30SM folder in the simulator's saves along the way C:\Users\Foxho\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input and configure again. It helped me.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, freebirddz said:

config.lua ! check end of file

I didn’t see it at first for the reason that you have a giant space in this file between the green text at the top and the settings text at the bottom (from the 7th to the 202nd line). They just don't fit on the screen. After you guided me, I pretty much scrolled down before I got to the desired text ...
It was necessary to change "AG" (for some reason, this was set by default for the version of the fighter) to "AA".

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, RaptorFighter said:

I didn’t see it at first for the reason that you have a giant space in this file between the green text at the top and the settings text at the bottom (from the 7th to the 202nd line). They just don't fit on the screen. After you guided me, I pretty much scrolled down before I got to the desired text ...
It was necessary to change "AG" (for some reason, this was set by default for the version of the fighter) to "AA".

we just add this trick to prevent non qualified people to change to EFM since it's on test, then scream on us that's not working, will migrate all other config (Cockpit color and language) to DCS options 🙂

For better Support maybe you can join our DISCORD server.

Edited by freebirddz
  • Like 4

MOD Logo - 100.png

14 minutes ago, freebirddz said:

мы просто добавляем этот трюк, чтобы предотвратить переход неквалифицированных людей на EFM, так как он находится на тестировании, а затем кричать на нас, что это не работает, перенесет все остальные конфигурации (цвет и язык кабины) в параметры DCS.🙂

Для лучшей поддержки, возможно, вы можете присоединиться к нашему серверу DISCORD.

O.K. Thanks!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you want to activate the 4 Instant Actions missions included with this mod, edit the entry.lua file in the root of the mod folder. Add the following before the line before the line 40 which is

LogBook = LogBook_list,

Missions =
	{
		{
			name  = _("SU-30"),
			dir   = "Missions",
  		},
	},

• Thanks 3

Would it be possible to add keybindings for external NAV light %, perhaps two actions to switch positions CCW and CW? Under VR, it's really a stretch for neck to pin point a small area and click multiple times for example to turn the lights on and off.

Small improvements such as this elevates this fantastic module to greater heights for me 🙂

Edited by sa63114200

1 hour ago, sa63114200 said:

Would be it possible to add keybindings for external NAV light %, perhaps two actions to switch positions CCW and CW? Under VR, it's really a stretch for neck to pin point a small area and click multiple times for example to turn the lights off/on.

Small improvements such as this elevates this fantastic module to greater heights for me 🙂

Hi sure maybe in future releases, when approaching final release, will add lot of keybinding 🙂

• Like 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

folks , I just tried to get this fantastic mod running again and once I start up DCS , I get the error message " FlankerFX" Mod is not authorsed and therefore will be disabled. It definately points to the Su30 Mod. Why is that ? Pls help 

Edited by JABO2009

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

12 hours ago, JABO2009 said:

folks , I just tried to get this fantastic mod running again and once I start up DCS , I get the error message " FlankerFX" Mod is not authorsed and therefore will be disabled. It definately points to the Su30 Mod. Why is that ? Pls help 

Wrong Folder Installation, should go to savedgames not in main DCS root.

Check tutorial Video on how to install the MOD

• Like 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

On 1/10/2023 at 8:22 AM, freebirddz said:

Hi sure maybe in future releases, when approaching final release, will add lot of keybinding 🙂

Thank you!

Speaking of small things that would add a good amount of user satisfaction is to use "\" for Radio 1 instead of the current "RShift \". I understand you have touched upon this before, but just to provide an example of the impact, every command under Comm Menu that is used in VoiceAttack needs to be duplicated for the Su-30. For instance, for calling Tanker Menu or AWACS, we need to say "Su 30 AWACS", etc. This adds to the burden of maintaining a fair amount of VoiceAttack commands but also keeping in mind, in the midst of intense missions, that I need to add "Su 30" to my voice commands, a distraction that I prefer not to have.

Speaking of small but important things, I wonder why you chose to implement different mouse clicks for the cockpit. In every other clickable module, left mouse button turns a knob CCW and right button CW. Also left button turns off a switch (down position), and right button turn on a switch (up position). In Su-30, we see mostly opposite, but sometimes even that is not consistent. For example, for Master ARM, left mouse button toggles the switch and right mouse button does nothing! Other knobs and switches are reverse of what should be, left button is CW and right button is CCW. That doesn't make sense. Why not be consistent and match every other module so our memory muscle to handle the cockpit does not have to be retrained for no special reason? I brought this issue up almost exactly a year ago but I guess it went unnoticed. Obviously, I am nitpicking out of affection for this module that I see myself spending a lot of time in. Hope to see any attention to these issues.

About the Comm Menu shortcut I mentioned in the post above, modules such as F-14 that have two radios with two different shortcuts still allow "\" to operate the Comm Menu. I really hope Su-30 would follow suit.

Many thanks!

Hi dear developers!

This is really an outstanding MOD!!!!!

I use it as AI replacement only. But the 3d is very very fine. I love the fact that now the R27EA (full active variant) is available as same as the R-77M. That changes everything completely. The Su30 with that equipment is more then a strong opponent and can give you a hard time in your super duper F-16 or shining FA18. 

You guys made DCS much more worth with your fantastic work! Thank you very much!!!

Cheers

TOM

Edited by TOMCATZ
  • Like 5

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif