No A10C Tank Killer Discount for Steam Bind

Bosebcc

I have the A10C in steam and have bounded it to the standalone version. It is also listed in the active licenses.

I would like to purchase the A10C II Tank killer in the shop of the DCS website. From my understanding and I quote,

ED Eshop

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...s/tank_killer/

If you already own the A-10C discount is applied at checkout

But when I checkout there is no discount applied.

-I know there is also a discount in steam if you own the module, but there are personal reason that doesn't allow me to purchase through steam-

The question is

Did I miss anything? Is there any additional step to make to get the discount?

AFAIK if you have want to buy A-10C II as upgrade on Steam, you have to own Steam version of the game and A-10C. You can't combine Steam and non-Steam versions.

Strange .. my A-10C was purchased on February 2014 on Steam, on a 75% discount sale with a price of US$ 9.99

On October of that year, I registered the Steam key on the ED store.

Then, on September I was able to purchase at ED's store the A-10C II upgrade, at a price of UD$ 9.99 (and received 0.99 US$ in miles for a future purchase).

pFgy28V.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

There seems to be a difference in the status of the Source. In my case the source is "Steam", your is "Distributors".

It seems like you used the steam cd key to activate the A10. But currently I can't find the steam cd key. I have read the guide about activating steam module on standalone. But the UI in steam have changed and the CD key is nowhere to be found.

bnVaMIabnVaMIahttps://imgur.com/YGKYTsz

(Steam forum said it should be in the setting>manage>CD keys)

hwT5oYq

hwT5oYq

Anyone know how to access the CD key in the New Steam UI?

Edited by Bosebcc

I bought a10c years ago from steam and transferred to standalone.

now i bought tank killer from steam again and transferred to standalone

works fine

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• ED Team

Hi

It will depend when you purchased your original A-10C from steam, if its says vendor steam, then you will need to use the steam upgrade version

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1431030/DCS_A10C_II_Tank_Killer_Upgrade/

As long as steam is linked on your ED account here it will work.

hope that helps

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2