[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

Yeah, it wasn't always like that, but after PBR update, everything is terribly dark. You can't even see the switches that are in the shadow.

old:

Screen_150916_093858.jpg

current:

e647TLO.jpg

real:

2000c.jpg

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the yesterday OB patch it is not possible to contact the tanker with the Mirage.

All other modules seems to be not affected.

Exact ! Also I can't select wingman 2 and there's only pincer right or left options but not high or down.

But I looooove new vapor effect !! :smilewink:

Edited by paradox64

ROG Maximus XI Hero / i9-9900k @5Ghz / 32Gb DDR4 @3200Mhz / Samsung 960 Pro M.2 / RTX2080ti / Vive Pro / ROG 3440x1440

=DECOY=

If you can take a look at this, i can reproduce it in the latest OB.

No Tanker option in the Radio menu, both UHF or VHF, for the Mirage 2000. So its not possible to refuel.

Thanks a lot.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I could finally go through all the startup training mission!

Things I had to do.

- Reduce mouse polling rate

- limit game fps to 60fps in grahpics.lua (Autoexec.cfg is not working). This avoid the game bucome slow to recognize mouse or keyboard commands.

- I didnt use time accelerate, because Im not trusting it.

I still found some bugs:

- Some highlighted cockpit controls doesn't disappear. (Like picture below).

- I had to turn the V/UHF radio on and off, click some other radio controls (that were already in correct position) repeatedly until Batumi respond my plane's startup request.

- My GPU(RX480 8GbVram) still reaches 100% usage even with locked fps and during moments anything is occurring on the screen. The processor (core i5 6600k) dont go above 40%. I can't see a reason for so high gpu usage. It seems a DCS bug too.

2019-02-14-18-31.png

Edited by Shadoware

Viper, my friend, you are new here, so i want to be kind with you.

We have some people around here, the very same ones, with the very same attitude over and over again and they are enough numbers.

You can make a choice now.

Try to be positive, making kind feedback here, useful reports, an educated and mature criticism, beeing helpful when you find something not working, providing tracks and helping developers.

I know sometimes is frustrating as f***, even infuriating finding bugs, waiting so long for things to be fixed or implemented. I know. But trust me. Is much better to take the kind-educate-positive path with this, at last just a Hobby, than going through the other, well known attitude we all known here.

Just make the right choice mate.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

No… and it's only a missing line in a lua...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

Thanks guys.

Maybe you can add this info in the Razbam's Discord channel also

EDIT.

Zeus is aware. Nice find and great community support.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

usable in multiplayer, due to the IC.

Simply put the unzipped folder in C:\Users\ {yourname} \Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\M-2000C-CPT and you won't have a problem with the Integrity Check.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Hi .

If you want the complete radio menu for wingmen .

Add these lines in the comm.lua

local parameters = {

fighter = true,

radar = true,

ECM = true,

refueling = true

}

local menus = data.menus

utils.verifyChunk(utils.loadfileIn('Scripts/UI/RadioCommandDialogPanel/Config/LockOnAirplane.lua', getfenv()))(parameters)

Yes, you are right with all what you are saying.

But you forget one thing: Also the devs should behave as you wrote.

Unfortunately, Razbam is not fixing any bugs, they are adding one new after the other, have 0 communication about that, are not fixing anything mentionable and are not responding to any new reported bugs. Instead the community have to fix it and they still don't say a word.

No reaction to Harrier chaff bug.

No reaction on my harrier rwr reported bug.

No reaction to the Mirage tanker bug.

No reaction to the Mirage secured switches bug.

No reaction to the Mirage radio dial bug.

No reaction to Mirage FPS bug with rdr altimeter.

But, they succesfully patched all those bugs in the game during the last updates.

So you see what I'm talking about? It is just a one sided game, and if you expect the users to behave right, the devs should do this in lead (as we are paying them).

It is their responsability to treat us like customers, and not like beggars.

Its the no reaction and no action thing, that puts up the anger and desparation...

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

I suggest you to take a look not only here but also the bug tracker, Facebook page and Discord channel.

You will have a complete picture about what is going on and find Razbam is making a good feedback.

Anyway, as i suggested, find your own path about it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am looking at all three sources and I don't see that they are makeing a good feedback. I would say it is 0 feedback.

Or show me any feedback or solutions from razbam regarding those things I've mentioned one post above yours?

However, if your approach is to pay for something, and then be happy looking at it while they do not complete the promised work and makeing things worse, then this is also fine for me.

I highly appreciate your recommendation and need to say once more that you are fully right, however, Razbam is behaving beyond anything acceptable for me, thats why I only feel dissapointment and anger for them...

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules