Hawkeye60

Have no fear!

The real Vulcan is almost here!

Screen-221009-082204.png

Screen-221009-082153.png

Screen-221009-082156.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

First post up-dated!'

She is HERE!

Screen-221026-174312.png

The little brother, the Avro 707 is next!

Stay tuned!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Hi Hawkeye 60,       Thanks for the Vulcan, set it up at RAF Akrotiri Cyprus, and sat in the F-18 as it taxi'ed towards me and lined up on the runway, watched it get started  and cut accross to the main runway turned in behind and followed it down the runway, it lifted off......and I lost sight of it....Odd..   Check F10 yep it's in front of me, but the only time I saw it next was in F2 looking accross, I could see both planes. 

Did another check. AH-64 followed it taxi-ing again, and when it lifted off......Vulkan cloaking device kicked in and it dissapeared......sneaky lot these Vulcans. To confirm, from the cockpit, it cannot be seen after take off

Maybe someone else has seen this problem

Looks great  and thank you  

Edited by flyingscotsman

First post up-dated!

The DC3 is here!

• Like 2

First post up--dated!

• Like 1

Yes, delete the gui folder.

• 1 month later...

Wow I just found these, they look great! 

I can't find the link to the Lancaster though, am I just blind? 

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

@Hawkeye60 Is there anyway you can make these not be invulnerable? They all work great other then that..

I've got the:

IL2, Betty, Do 17, all doing this. 

The Lancaster is spawning IL76 in a circle when it gets destroyed. The more you shoot it the more spawn. Weird issue on that one 

Edited by Chap2012

Yes. I can decrease the amount of damage needed to cause fires, damage , etc.

In the damage code section of the main lua.

First there are a couple others to finish and release.

I  shall look ASAP.

@FupDuck

That is because I never released her.

Scooby has a much nicer and totally awesome one in development.

Mine was pitiful in comparison!  😄

So instead, we are up-dating the B-24 and B-26

Again, ASAP!

• Like 2

WIP

Screen-230812-090805.jpg

Screen-230812-090812.jpg

Screen-230813-082309.jpg

Screen-230813-082329.jpg

• Like 4

Wow a Me-110 - very exciting 😀 Are you able to add a version with out antenna's for BOB missions? Either way, really looking forward 👏

Sally will be great for the long awaited WWII version of Marian's map, as well.   Thanks in advance

Screen-230815-062624.jpg

Screen-230815-062647.jpg

Screen-230815-062650.jpg

• Like 4

Screen-230813-075254.jpg

Screen-230815-062620.jpg

Screen-230816-205922.jpg

Screen-230820-123511.jpg

Screen-230825-135112.jpg

• Like 2

B24G Liberator: 

Hello, Hawkeye60. 

I love this B-24 mod of your, is there a way to update the plane's textures and add all the other crew to their positions.

Also is it possible to make B-25 Mitchel, that would round out my bombers for WWII mission's I've been creating. 

Thanks, and always love your work. 

@hammergaming1978

The B-25 is coming!

A special edition!

Along with the P-38

A little more testing is needed.

The B-24 and B-26 are in the maintenance shed getting new engines! And a LOT more!

• Thanks 1

Quick question, so as of now the B-24 and B-26 will not drop their bombs, they fly to the target then turn away, the parameters I have set are.

Set for ground targets.

Level ACE. 

1 group with 4 units B-24

1 group with 4 units B-26

Waypoint set to target 2 miles out then set for bombing run.

Advanced options

1. Formation: WWII Hight bomber separation

2. Carpet bombing: Bombs, All, set altitude 12,000 ft 

3. ROE: target designated. 

Am I missing something. The B-17's have no issue at all. I know these are mods but is there a certain way for them to work. 

Thanks.