Error code is: 500

BIGNEWY

51 minutes ago, IanC58 said:

502 Error, who's messing?

Servers overloaded. F-15E released.

Authorizations shouldn't be tied to game versions. Everyone who updated the game is locked out of it without the 3 day long valid authorization for the last successful log in.

• Like 2

At the risk of sounding like a stuck record, I again request the simple addition of a 'cancel' button on the 502: Bad gateway error window (or frankly any error on load), so we don't have to spend time waiting to load into the sim, see we've lost access to all our modules, quite out, retry, and if successful, reset the backdrop in the sim. Or if unsuccessful, repeat....

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have the failed authorisation now as well... All my modules are blocked out, except of KA-50 and F15-E.

Timezone is set properly, so what to do? Switching between offline/online didn´t help either...

Edited by Viking 1-1

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

• ED Team
6 minutes ago, Viking 1-1 said:

I have the failed authorisation now as well... All my modules are blocked out, except of KA-50 and F15-E.

Timezone is set properly, so what to do? Switching between offline/online didn´t help either...

if they were modules purchased on steam check your dcs account and the steam link, hit the get licences button again. Recently the steam API has been flaky. 

If they are not steam modules linked, check your antivirus isnt creating a problem for DCS and run a repair or verify if steam. 

if that does not help contact support directly here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

thanks 

• Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• BIGNEWY changed the title to Error code is: 500
  • 8 months later...

You have got to be (*)&)*(^)^&*()B kidding me.  I spent an hour trying to figure this out.....

Clock on windows machine was wrong, set to AutoAdjust, and it's NEVER right. 

I *)(&(*&)( hate Microsoft.

Mike