Kubica wins!

Flyby

It was about time he got a win, he's a bloody good driver!

Hamilton not seeing the red light was a bit of a schoolboy error . . . and I feel a bit sorry for Sutil having to park it again, that boy deserves some better luck.

Season's shaping up well!

(now wait for the thread to be moved to banter)

• Like 1

Yes, I have been watching this, w00t ;D

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Not only a Victory.

He is leading the drivers champonship also.

• Like 1

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I suppose he did in a way but I doubt it's gonna make Sutil feel much better.

Maybe but he might not feel sorry for Kimi. I didn't :devil_2: I felt sorry for Hamilton though. Not because of the outcome but because of the reason of DNF.

Lewis didn't make his homework. He should watch Canadian GP 2007 again where was similar situation with safety car on track when some drivers got penalty for pit out under red light. Hamilton just saw he lost two position when pitting and wanted to recover lead as soon as possible. He concentrated on fight between Kimi and Robert and forgot about light. Real champ should have eyes around a head. One is for sure. Lewis won't do this again. No doubt about it.

The only reason he won was because Hamilton don't know the meaning of a red light. Räikkönen would have won for sure. But do celebrate my Polish friends because it was the one and only time you'll ever get a win since our boy Kimi will kick evereyone elses butt :D

The only reason he won was because Hamilton don't know the meaning of a red light. Räikkönen would have won for sure. But do celebrate my Polish friends because it was the one and only time you'll ever get a win since our boy Kimi will kick evereyone elses butt :D

Lottery is part of F1. Sure there will be no 1st place for Kubica if not Hamilton's error, but I'm not going to speculate. Just like I don't speculate what part of your boy's successes is from his skills and what part is from his superior car :P

Agree Bucic, F1 is lottery also, Hamilton's error or not fact is fact. Polish for no 1, and that is matter :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

A comment from http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=USmPffTMJHc&feature=related

"I'm a Massa fan first (a Senna thing), and a Webber fan second (an Aussie thing), but f* me can this guy drive!! And he pulls off the whole iceman image so much better than no-pulse Raikkonen." :megalol: