F-15 update

I don't understand what matze81 was trying to say. I know he doesn't like SKF's idea, but what's this thing about clear visors. There wasn't any clear visors WIP pictures of borchi's model.

and then he said

Having said all that, linking it to the gear would work with borchi's pilot and would still make sense

as if he agreed, what?!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said in my post, that I don't mean no disrespect and I meant it that way!

So chill, bro. No offense intended!

The sunglasses are gone, eh? Good choice, I think.

But I stand by my opinion mentioned above. (Since I'm entitled to it as well. ;-) )

'nough said!

@ PythonOne

Try reading it again! If you still don't get it, then it must be my bad english. So, sorry about that! :doh:

I only suggested it because i didn't want it to be linked to the canopy because in the A-10, if the canopy flies off while ejecting, so does the visor.

SKF - I don't think you quite understand how these things are animated :) .

JJ

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys.

ok pictures, hmm.

i promise that you guys get the picture of the approven model.

right now i wrote SKF to get the team read and all toghter cause in the middle of the upcoming week i will provide them a whole bunch of pictures and to check the model if it is approven or if there are some little things that should be changed.

after that i guess SKF can post some screens of the approven model.

right now i am working on the nozzles. adjust them, cut them, to make them ready for the animation part, prethinking :-), and when that is done i get to the maingear. when that is done i am very very close to the final model. in the end i only have to adjust the gun and put the barrels in together with very little details on the model.

right now i sometimes have to think about the comperrison to the real f-15, and i believe when the skins are done, damn, this bird, probably will even let the su25t look ugly. but thats only an opinion ;-)

well the nozzle you see there has a total of 148 objects, and about 5600 polyies. all over the eagle has without its maingear 46k - 47k polyies right now.

SKF is right when he says, who can handle the a-10 should be able to handle the eagle as well. most of the fps hits come with to big textures, something like 4048 x 4048 px. that would really **** up normal pc´s

to the detail level, well it could go way higher then that what you see, so high that you cannot make a diffrence between real or copm, but no pc´s would be able to use such models in a game right now, that would defenatly blow every normal graka

community1.jpg

so guys,

here we go, one little update picture,

sorry that i cannot provide a bigger one, but the model is not complete, only the maingear is missing, and then we have to check the model in our simmod team.

there for only this little picture.

sorry

just wanted to provide you guys a picture cause last time it was mean only to show a picture of the shadowside so you guys could not see much of the bird :D

let me say it this way, we are getting very very close to the wrapping part and the animation part of this model

so if nothing goes wrong this bird will :pilotfly:in a few weeks

so that you all can enjoy the bird in :joystick::spam_laser::gun_sniper::gun_smilie:

greets boomer

• Like 3

Hey Boom Boom,

Looks pretty good what I see there, can't wait for details. :thumbup:

Bye, Smith

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-9600K @5ghz, 11GB ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Twin Fan, 32GB (2x 16384MB) Corsair Vengeance LPX schwarz DDR4-3000 DIMM, 1000GB WD Black SN750 Gaming M.2, HP Reverb HMD, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, Realsimulator FSSB R3 Stickbase, TM TPR pedals

"it does not come down from the hands of god"

unless the god is teh pimp Xzibit himself ;)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer