CLEMENCEAU CLASS version 004 and SUPER ETENDARDS PACK 2021 2.7.2 by the Cuesta brothers

Sorry, not sure about that. I've never tired to reload🤦‍♂️. I tend to MOD more than I play😂.

So one problem I am having is sometime, not matter what order you place the planes on the deck the ai will spawn the F-8 at the rear of the deck and not the front. This causes taxi issue. Also even with he F-8 at the front of the deck and the SEM at the rear I had a taxi issue that I'd not seen before. Each ship does have multiple options for for the deck spawn. Hopefully I just had the wrong one active.

In the ship lua the "dofile runwayand route" the line with -- at the start is disabled

But I'll keep tweaking the runway layout, It's just a real pain when the ai changes the layout.🤬

According to the Super Carrier manual deck placement is supposed to be based on the order the planes are added to the ship, then base on size/space availability. BUT.....I'm pretty sure the ai is picking spawn spots base on the astrology signs of the ai pilots 🤷‍♂️.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, roobarbjapan said:

@Beldin Is there any chance you could have a look at the parking? The aircraft are flipping nose first on parking which leaves the F-8 hanging over the side of the deck. Much appreciated! 

So it looks like since 2.9 update the parking on many carriers has changed. After "backing in" to a spot the plane flips around on engine shut down. I'll take a look at Clem. "The fix" is yto not have the "back in" but this may cause issues with the taxi routes. And to be honest I never did check the parking with the F-8.

But I'll try and take a look. I also have some update for the F-8 but I need to get those over to the guys that are doing that MOD

• Thanks 3

14 hours ago, joey45 said:

The flip is a DCS bug. Hope it gets fixed in the next update.

Fingers crossed.

Removing the "-" will at least leave them parked the direction you want but they do still flip🤦‍♂️. I did "fix" the parking for 1 ship but I need to fully test to make sure all the taxi routes still work. So yeah I hope they fix it

51 minutes ago, grim_reaper68 said:

I tried to make an E-2C to land on the clem, after a patrol of 4 SEM has landed on it. Unfortunately, the Hawkeye brokes his right wing because of the SEM that were parked near the landing zone. 😅. That's the matter with our tiny little carriers 🤣 

Yes, I don't think the Hawkeye ever operated from the Clemenceau class. I could have swore I had a basic Alize Mod  working at one point but I can't find it now. On the plus side I have gotten the UK Gannet working as an AWACS aircraft and the ASW version of the Gannet is working well and dropping torps. So if anyone has a Alize edm that needs some lua coding let me know. I've not yet tried the Gannet on Clem/Foch but I'll test that tonight.

Also one strange thing I notice while testing the SAMS/"CIWS" on the Clemenceau was that depending on the angle the Russia anti-ship missile would sometimes fly right through the ship. But if the missile attacked towards the front or at a downward angle they would impact the deck. So I'm not sure how complete the collision shell is. lol. But even with these issues it's a fun asset to have and I'm glad you're having some fun with it