ED people from aerobatics guys

Hello gentlemen, I wanted to ask, especially the people of ED, if they could make a mod to fly on a track as with the phantom control but with a single PC. This would be a very useful training tool for all teams acrobatics. In the sim YSflight this is possible and is very simple.

The acrobatic community is becoming bigger and you see I am sure that all teams would be very useful this.

Thanks and greetings

Lean :thumbup:

• Like 1

Nacido para volar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I agree!!! A built in ghost/phantom would be awesome, not only for formation flying, but as GA said; movie making, illustrating tactics for rookie pilots etc. etc. etc. All around it would be one of the best training tools for every facet of the sim... :thumbup:

Phantom is great now, but a little difficult to setup without carefully reading the instructions. Having it built in and able to run from one computer as SP/client and/or MP host would be much welcomed.

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Not only that, would make movie making alot more interesting as well.. :)

+1

you wouldn't believe how many times I wanted this when making lockon movies! Great idea leandromarrone!

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

With 9 computers in your home it can be done now! :smilewink:

But what's the fun in that? I'd rather waste much precious time of my life and frustration trying to do it with 8 other people online in real time! :lol:

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

With 9 computers in your home it can be done now! :smilewink:

But what's the fun in that? I'd rather waste much precious time of my life and frustration trying to do it with 8 other people online in real time! :lol:

Thats right!

Didn't want to mention it and discourage ED :music_whistling: I still would like to have a more stable "Phantom Program"!

And btw, even if you have 9 computers it will not work. PhCtr is too unstable and will be as good as always out of track a bit. :joystick:

Edited by Frazer

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Patch 1.13!? ;)

Either way, I just hope they implement the wishes of the patch 1.13 discussion thread + the phantom/ghost plane integration. Whether it's DCS: BS or a LOFC patch...

• 1 year later...

Would be ace.

And cant imagine it to be hard to fix seeing as you can already take control of the aircraft in track replays, now if the rest of the recorded ships (multiplayer records) could just continue playing instead of loosing their heads and go on a headless rampage towards whatever path they were facing it would all be great.

1080 ti, i7700k 5ghz, 16gb 3600 cl14 ddr4 oc

Trigen, had you heard about "Flaming Cliffs 2" before this piece of necromancy? ;)

No strict ghost birds, but I haven't seen any rampaging headless AI's.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester