• 1 month later...

Unfortunately the mod has edm from previous version. If you want to fix this mod you need to have the original 3D model used and export it again to be compatible with latest DCS version. Hopefully a true A-7 module is in the pipe.

Perhaps the mod will be fixed sooner than you think!

Screen_210511_084246.jpg

Screen_210511_084317.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Il 11/5/2021 at 14:43, Hawkeye60 ha scritto:

Screen_210511_084246.jpg

Screen_210511_084317.jpg

Nice, Hawkeye, please do it! Just can't await to fly this beauty.

Thanks in advance and with best regards.

On 5/11/2021 at 1:43 PM, Hawkeye60 said:

Screen_210511_084246.jpg

Screen_210511_084317.jpg

My country Portugal! i recall see them almost everyday over my house when i was 14 (i´m 45). Good memories.

Eager to try the mod. I had it once until stop working.

Thank you

• Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

I regret to inform you all this model may not be used.

It belongs to a third party dev, and comes from FSX.

The VSN version may also NOT be used due to a similar reason.

I DO have another, but it is low poly, and not very good.

It would take a month to make a mod.

I have no time for this at present.

If anyone else wishes to make it, I will provide the files needed.

It has a Creative commons license.

FYI

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 2 months later...
On 5/11/2021 at 3:18 AM, Glloq said:

Unfortunately the mod has edm from previous version. If you want to fix this mod you need to have the original 3D model used and export it again to be compatible with latest DCS version. Hopefully a true A-7 module is in the pipe.

Yep there is an A-7E being developed by FlyingIron Simulations for DCS

12 hours ago, kolpakov_79 said:

once met)

Screen_210727_225855.png

Screen_210727_230012.png

Does this mean you've made an A-7 mod? 🤩

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...