loss of all graphical elements in UI

dorianR666

Hi, yes that's exactly where it's happening.

I had not tried it anywhere else before, but I tested it on some other servers now and it seems only to happen on the Blue Flag one.

Edited by mutex
typo

18 minutes ago, Flappie said:

Thanks for your feedback. We need to find what's so special with this server. Maybe a very high number of units?

Its not that High, Rotorheads also has high number of units and doesn't happen, It may be something related to the Draw function? Or might be something else, but please set it in top priority, not beign able to play the game due to the lack of UI is very bad...

I haven't reported it back yet. Devs can't fix the sim with a blindfold. We first need to understand why it's happening there, and -apparently- nowhere else.

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 1 month later...

Hi I would like to report an occurrence of this issue. The issue was recorded whilst on a multiplayer server (greyflag [DFA]). It seemed to occur straight after I accessed the F10 menu. stream url is https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1310395087 time 14:55 and throughout the stream.  I have recently updated my GPU drivers (AMD 22.5.2) and not had the issue before so it could be related? 

Thought I would just just let you know.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1

If anybody is able to reproduce this issue anytime on a specific public server, please state:

• the server IP address and port (or anything else that allows a tester to find the right server among all the others),
  • the mission name,
  • your AMD driver version.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 3 weeks later...

Encountering this error as well. Video in link below. Got better with the last update. This is from the Grayflag server.

FXO and metashaders files were deleted prior to the video. No errors seen in the dcs log.

AMD Driver: 22.5.2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bGtCiBUCngCjQDjwnnCfegz_p9BckEmL/view?usp=sharing

dcs.log

Edited by swimm397

would also be helpful to post the dcs.log, as it records load/unload events.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 3 months later...

I get that error from time to time, too.

• Like 1

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR