HD russian cockpits project

RICARDO

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I seem to have fixed the black line issue. Installed the Catalyst 10.5/10.6 beta/preview leaked drivers on top of 10.3 and the line is gone! I haven't changed any settings, everything is as it was with the previous driver - AA=4, AF=16, AI=Off, the other settings=Quality.

Maybe it's worth a try for those that suffer from that problem

Hehe, i saw these, but i'm already using 10.5/10.6 8.74 early beta build

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33962012

i believe the proper WHQL 10.4 is out next wednesday ;)

GJ getting the news out though Rapid, saved me the task! :thumbup:

Edited by Fahhh

By the way, I seem to have fixed the black line issue. Installed the Catalyst 10.5/10.6 beta/preview leaked drivers on top of 10.3 and the line is gone! I haven't changed any settings, everything is as it was with the previous driver - AA=4, AF=16, AI=Off, the other settings=Quality.

Maybe it's worth a try for those that suffer from that problem

Interesting! I will give it a try later today... will report here if its fixed...

Just a question Fahh... to confirm, you installed ON TOP of 10.3, so u didnt uninstall anything yes? just ran the new driver installation... is this correct?

Also are u using CCC? or you installed just the driver...?

Edited by Breakshot

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

I will install those later too. Seems that my "working" settings don't work every time, Im quite confused right now.

hmmm are u sure it wasnt just a false positive? If not, please post on exactly what settings remove the line... I will try myself later too

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

I use those, Breakshot. I'm sure I didn't have the lines when I posted my settings a few days ago, but they appeared, when I installed the Joint Pack with the 3GO Su-27, a-10 and f-15 and the remove cloud shadow mod, those may be causing it, I don't know.

AA - Level 4x Box

AAA - Enabled - Quality

AF - 4x Samples

Catalyst AI disabled

Mipmap Detail LEvel - High Quality

interference of another mod is possible:

I posted my installed mods earlier.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

The black line problem is due to how the pixels are interpolated at the texture edges. The opposite edge pixels of the texture will be used as the 'neighbor' pixels. I attached a alpha channel comparison between the original and Ricardo's texture. In the original, you can see some narrow black area at the right and the bottom edge to prevent the black line. So, Richardo can do the same to solve the problem.

I also attached a temporary fix as a zip file. Place the unzipped tga in Bazar\TempTextures. Don't forget removing the file when Ricardo has released the new version.

Seats.jpg.ef48ea640bc80c351be6a53a2fbbe1be.jpg

PRIBORY-09-27.zip

• Like 5

Breakshot, I installed the beta drivers on top of 10.3(didn't uninstall them) and i do use CCC. And yes I do have the joint mod pack + no cloud shadows. I tested with both MiG-29 and Su-27 and can not see the line anymore!

Breakshot, I installed the beta drivers on top of 10.3(didn't uninstall them) and i do use CCC. And yes I do have the joint mod pack + no cloud shadows. I tested with both MiG-29 and Su-27 and can not see the line anymore!

arghh.. i dont know why but i just couldnt install those stupid damned drivers... it kept going through the install but never actually installing the driver itself... in the report file it said something like "the drivers are not signed" bla bla... but i never got any pop up telling me to install regardless... also my machine is configured to "install not signed drivers anyway"...

this is so stupid as now i lost all my presets in ATI tray tool because i had to uninstall... :mad:

gonna setup 10.3 again

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

The black line problem is due to how the pixels are interpolated at the texture edges. The opposite edge pixels of the texture will be used as the 'neighbor' pixels. I attached a alpha channel comparison between the original and Ricardo's texture. In the original, you can see some narrow black area at the right and the bottom edge to prevent the black line. So, Richardo can do the same to solve the problem.

I also attached a temporary fix as a zip file. Place the unzipped tga in Bazar\TempTextures. Don't forget removing the file when Ricardo has released the new version.

Nice find! Breakshot try this fix please and see if it works for you.

edit: instead of dropping the file in temptextures folder, you can insert and replace the original pribory-09-27.tga in ricardo-HD3.cdds using Modman's CDDS Explorer.

Edited by Crunch

Well, I've lowered the UAC's settings, and I can override the 'not-signed' issue. Sad to hear you had problems...

are you running XP? If so, where did u set that option?

in my "driver signing" menu under computer properties i have set "install unsigned drivers by default" bla bla... so i really dont know why its not working...

maybe there is another installation package without the catalyst installer mambo jumbo?

i really hate this driver stuff i tell you... :doh:

@Crunch yes i will try this as soon as i get my drivers working...

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

are you running XP? If so, where did u set that option?

in my "driver signing" menu under computer properties i have set "install unsigned drivers by default" bla bla... so i really dont know why its not working...

maybe there is another installation package without the catalyst installer mambo jumbo?

i really hate this driver stuff i tell you... :doh:

@Crunch yes i will try this as soon as i get my drivers working...

There could be the problem... I use Win7 x64, and don't really know if these drivers are compatible with XP, if you're running it. Sorry, should have mentioned that in the first place to avoid confusion...

Ok guys!

I rolled back to CAT 10.3

Reinstalled all my other stuff... used the fix by DoctorK

And whala! Works a charm.... no black line! :)

I then packed into cdds as Crunch suggested and basically its all set now...

Thanx a bunch guys, and especially DoctorK!

Cheers

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Good job! Thanks a lot.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

russian mod

hello,

i am translating cockpits into russian so, i need some help.

could you check theses files please.

[ATTACH]38494[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38495[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38496[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38497[/ATTACH]

thanks for your quick reply:thumbup: