Release Date

Tualatin

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the russian version it`s true! It´s Gold since yesterday. CHIZH from ED: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=537924&postcount=2119

We allready discuss about it in the "Producer`s Note #8, when?" thread, hesitated to open a new thread. :D :smilewink:

Edited by EagleEye

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

Waiting for Official word from someone here from ED before I "OFFICIALLY"FLIP OUT!!!!!!!

Are you russian? Because if not you're just going to have to wait a little longer.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Are you russian? Because if not you're just going to have to wait a little longer.

Something to that effect/anything relating to the discussion comin' from a representative of/ED would be most welcome right about.........oh ........I don't know.............NOW!

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

What I understood from all these...

The Russian version will be released first and about a month later the english version. Too bad I'm not a Russian. The Russian community must be counting the days... 10,9...

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Something to that effect/anything relating to the discussion comin' from a representative of/ED would be most welcome right about.........oh ........I don't know.............NOW!

You mean that the international versions are not ready yet? Wags mentioned in the producer's note thread that they still have some localisation work to do and until the radio localisation work is finished, there will be no new producer's note. The exact post can be found here [1]

[1] http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=537755&postcount=7

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

For the russian version it`s true! It´s Gold since yesterday. CHIZH from ED: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=537924&postcount=2119

We allready discuss about it in the "Producer`s Note #8, when?" thread, hesitated to open a new thread. :D :smilewink:

Sorry for my ignorance.....

But what does Gold mean in computer game sales?

BTW. Well done ED!!!!

Edited by Allo
A congratulation to ED was in order.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.6 GHz // Motherboard - ASUS M4A89GTD-PRO // GFX - ATI Radeon HD 6870 1GB // RAM - Patriot-Viper II 4GB(2x2GB) DDR3-1600 // Audio - Creative X-FI Platinum // OS - Windows 7 Home x64 Bit

CH Fighterstick // CH Pro Pedals // CH Pro Throttle // TrackIR 4 // Eyefinity 20"x3 Portrait :joystick:

Sorry for my ignorance.....

But what does Gold mean in computer game sales?

Golden Master

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Deep breaths!!!!

Edited by Allo
Too excited

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.6 GHz // Motherboard - ASUS M4A89GTD-PRO // GFX - ATI Radeon HD 6870 1GB // RAM - Patriot-Viper II 4GB(2x2GB) DDR3-1600 // Audio - Creative X-FI Platinum // OS - Windows 7 Home x64 Bit

CH Fighterstick // CH Pro Pedals // CH Pro Throttle // TrackIR 4 // Eyefinity 20"x3 Portrait :joystick: