what would you like to have in demo??

I would like to fly without time limit in a hostile enviroment, That way I can practice defensive tactics and flying while under pressure. Save the offensive ability for when I buy the full simulation!:joystick:

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

I like the idea of a singel mission/training. light targets mabe unarmed not to scare off noobs from buying the sim. A option to load any weapon load out to try all weapons on the target area. a long enouh rout to play with the nav system. and get use to the auto pilot options and such. mabe a ZSU with no ammo to see threat circels.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

I'd like to be able to practice procedures and maybe even be allowed to use a limited arsenal on very few targets, maybe limit loadout to Vikhr and S-80s and the targets to some trucks and humVee's ample opportunities to train but plenty of openings so one would want the real game

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Would love to see a non timed demo, Not really after a full on shoot, But just a demo that allows us a full startup, Cold and dark etc, to allow us to practice getting the aircraft off the ground, and maybe a small area around airfield for circuit and a little low level flying, just to get used to the aircraft. I figure that is what most of us on thinking about doing on the russian version, when it comes out end of this week.

Cheers

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

also in my opinion the demo should include a bit of weather so we will not try everything in a textbook sunny day without any wind etc.

I think the scenario of the A10 quick start mission of lock on is idea for this, though we should start landed and cold!

Well in the demo we should only be able to fly the real KA50 with all its features, but with no other units in the game, and no ammo. If you're able to kill units, then it's no more a demo, it's the real game, so what will be the difference then ?

So we just need one quick mission to take off and see the flight model, and land, and nothing else.

No multiplayer and no mission editor. The less you see, the more you want, the more you buy, isn't it ?:wub:

Proud to be a [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :joystick::pilotfly::book:

Well in the demo we should only be able to fly the real KA50 with all its features, but with no other units in the game, and no ammo. If you're able to kill units, then it's no more a demo, it's the real game, so what will be the difference then ?

So we just need one quick mission to take off and see the flight model, and land, and nothing else.

No multiplayer and no mission editor. The less you see, the more you want, the more you buy, isn't it ?:wub:

have some statics with ammo.

but yeah bit like the LOMAC demo but from cold start as an option.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45