ED officials/developers...a few questions!

pagadi-zaiet

• ED Team
ED officials/developers please answer the following questions:

1. Will the Russian version (download) of DCS Black Shark be available to purchase for non CIS customers on 17 October?

2. What method of payment will you accept?

Not available downloadable Russian version at 17 October, only DVD by 1C. When we’ll decide about downloadable version we’ll announce it extra.

• Like 1

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Not available downloadable Russian version at 17 October, only DVD by 1C. When we’ll decide about downloadable version we’ll announce it extra.

:shocking::shocking:

Give us more informations about downloadable version please :worthy::worthy:

Regards Intruder

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eh Intruder - please read the above reply again :) .

The Russian version of Black Shark to be relased on 17 October(by 1C) comes only in the form of DVD.

ED has not made any decision in regards to the availablility of a Russian download version, so there is currently no information to give.

JJ

Eh Intruder - please read the above reply again :) .

The Russian version of Black Shark to be relased on 17 October(by 1C) comes only in the form of DVD.

ED has not made any decision in regards to the availablility of a Russian download version, so there is currently no information to give.

youre right Alfa, its a stupid posting. :doh: I´m simply shocked :music_whistling::music_whistling:

Regards Intruder

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

so the release on the 17th there wont be any download version? thats just great :( someone take all my guns away from me so i dont go insane and shoot myself waiting for this game lol :megalol:.............................:cry:

4w24cLi.png?4

Voice of Jester AI

Death From Above =DFA= Squadron Discord - https://discord.gg/deathfromabove

http://www.twitch.tv/graywo1f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lonewo1fg

so the release on the 17th there wont be any download version? thats just great :( someone take all my guns away from me so i dont go insane and shoot myself waiting for this game lol :megalol:.............................:cry:

Why shoot yourself? If you have a gun, hijack a jet, fly to Moscow, buy the game! Just take your PC before you leave, so you have it, when you go to jail. :D

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why shoot yourself? If you have a gun, hijack a jet, fly to Moscow, buy the game! Just take your PC before you leave, so you have it, when you go to jail. :D

An impractical suggestion...

How many DVDs can one carry with you to be remain within the 25kg max weight baggage allowance? Now, sum1.. go buy that weight in BlackShark DVDs, adding some to the price to cover charges and come redistrubute here to in the EU.

Volunteers??

Or, any1 knows where one can order DCS russkiy DVD-version online, who will ship to W-Europe?

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

It would be about 50e for a one way train ticket to Vyborg or a bit more to St. Petersburg and 6-8 hours. And another 50 for the permit to be there, whatever that is called.. visa/visum something. And the fire- and manpower to raid all the gamestores would be a couple of bucks as well :D Well, maybe next month if the boat line to russia without the visum/visa or whatever becomes true :)

Oh, It seems we don't have to plan a major robbery after all because of the link Cat just posted :cheer3nc:

Edited by Fodder