CubeSim - Protection of Money - Just a 'Heads up'

2 hours ago, SilentSierra said:

What a mess.

I expect to receive this month, but if they says something like that, I'll ask for a refund on PayPal.

After you have problem with your screen, I don't know the quality of product they will send to me.

I can't pay for a Wonwar screen. I already have the TM Cougar Pack, I need just the screens that fits to the device.

Understood.

i will update "IF" it arrives this year.

• Thanks 1

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

This guy keeps changing his narrative what a joke.

Hello, Sir, I'm really sorry that we were forced to stop work for 2 weeks due to COVID-19, and we just resumed work now. And we are upgrading the screen recently, so the production and delivery progress is slow. I checked your order, and we need to send you a new screen, right? I will arrange it for you as soon as possible. The current estimated time is around the end of December.

Best regards!
Garfield.Zhou
From CUBESIM
WeChat:cubesim
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

I had a horrible feeling this would happen, hence original post

I know none of this is my fault, but I am sorry to hear you are being mucked about so much. 'Mucked about with' was the very polite, family friendly version of what I actually wanted to say

Toni

• Like 2

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

9 minutes ago, Toni Carrera said:

I had a horrible feeling this would happen, hence original post

I know none of this is my fault, but I am sorry to hear you are being mucked about so much. 'Mucked about with' was the very polite, family friendly version of what I actually wanted to say

Toni

I hear you Toni but it was a thread that need to be created.

He is slack with his business dealings to the point that he makes stuff up.

I did get my money back but he emailed me back and PROMISED me that he COULD deliver.

He was late with the delivery....he was late posting my screens out.  To my surprise one of the monitors broke down within a few weeks and he promised me a replacement November/December now he says it will be at the end of December.

He said he has NEVER had a monitor break down before. This is a LIE as I have seen other people have their monitors break down too.

So there we have it.

You and I certainly know that it was a lie, my original post was based around a faulty unit to start with

I can say for sure that he creates screen options for the AH-64D when it is released, I will certainly not be going back to him for further business

Toni

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

Me either terrible experience.

We know that there is a shortage of some electrical components so why take money from people if you know that you cannot deliver!

Oxman was able to place an order with Wonwar and has already received his order.  Cubesim kept him waiting for months. Strange how they were able to source electrical components and Cubesim cannot.

I won't be buying from Cubesim again.

• Like 2

Probably goes without saying, I certainly won't. I guess I am one of the lucky ones who through sheer annoying him with increasingly frustrated E-Mails, to the point of calling B/S on his answers, I did finally get a replacement unit that 'appeared' to be brand new and working

Anyway, lesson learned, I will go the Wonwar route if they do an AH-64D product

• Like 1

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

Sir, I will send you the new screen, please don't worry, I will arrange your goods in it in the next shipment.

Best regards!
Garfield.Zhou
From CUBESIM

Garfield.Zhou said that's would be made in another month.

I asked to cancel my order and the refund on PayPal.

I sorry for him, but I can't risk lose my money.

I'm selling my MFD Cougar Packs. I purchased just for the Cubesim screens.

Edited by SilentSierra
  • Like 1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

Don't blame you.

I would run a mile from Cubesim.

I am sure he started out with good intentions and he is not managing expectation at all, but it does sound like the "wheels have fallen off" recently... the negative feedback is growing. 

My experience with Wonwar is far superior, even though I broke a USB input board I have received the replace yesterday - no charge. 

That is service. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Oxman said:

I would run a mile from Cubesim.

I am sure he started out with good intentions and he is not managing expectation at all, but it does sound like the "wheels have fallen off" recently... the negative feedback is growing. 

My experience with Wonwar is far superior, even though I broke a USB input board I have received the replace yesterday - no charge. 

That is service. 

Wow I almost began crying after reading that.

I wonder if i could use one Wonwar monitor and Cubesim? And claim back my money for the broken Cubesim monitor?

Exactly as I thought>>>>>>>>>>>>Dear Sir, as the supply of the original PCB panel is in short supply, we have now replaced the new type of panel, solved the shortcomings of the first generation screen, and adds the interface to CUBESIM DDI/MFCD/AMPCD Bezel.
So we need some time to make PCB panels. It is expected to resume normal delivery in late January (so your delivery time is added to the original time after January), please kindly excuse me. We will ship the goods to you as soon as possible once they resume.
In addition, we expect to start selling CUBESIM DDI/MFCD/AMPCD Bezel in mid-February. If you would like to add this product to your order, please contact me, I will postpone the delivery of your goods, and then combine your order with shipment when CUBESIM DDI/MFCD/AMPCD Bezel starts selling.

I'll wait until next year to see if they have stock of screens. I'll not pay for non-existing products anymore.

I think nobody has any interest in purchasing the TM MFD Cougar Pack used.

The only screens that fit this MFD Cougar are from CubeSim, so I'll wait until mid 2022.

4 minutes ago, rapid said:

Wow I almost began crying after reading that.

I wonder if i could use one Wonwar monitor and Cubesim? And claim back my money for the broken Cubesim monitor?

Exactly as I thought>>>>>>>>>>>>Dear Sir, as the supply of the original PCB panel is in short supply, we have now replaced the new type of panel, solved the shortcomings of the first generation screen, and adds the interface to CUBESIM DDI/MFCD/AMPCD Bezel.
So we need some time to make PCB panels. It is expected to resume normal delivery in late January (so your delivery time is added to the original time after January), please kindly excuse me. We will ship the goods to you as soon as possible once they resume.
In addition, we expect to start selling CUBESIM DDI/MFCD/AMPCD Bezel in mid-February. If you would like to add this product to your order, please contact me, I will postpone the delivery of your goods, and then combine your order with shipment when CUBESIM DDI/MFCD/AMPCD Bezel starts selling.

I received the same message. But I asked to cancel the order and the refund.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

Hello everyone, I placed an order for 3 Displays at the end of July and the shipment of the order at the end of September then postponed to October, then to mid-November and finally to mid-December, today I wrote an email for clarification and I received the same answer posted above.
I sent another email with cancellation of the order and to proceed with the refund

15 hours ago, hammergz said:

Hello everyone, I placed an order for 3 Displays at the end of July and the shipment of the order at the end of September then postponed to October, then to mid-November and finally to mid-December, today I wrote an email for clarification and I received the same answer posted above.
I sent another email with cancellation of the order and to proceed with the refund

I was refunded properly by CubeSim. Don't worry.

I also purchased 3 screens.

• Like 1

Finally, finally got my screens all good....ONLY problem is that the .lua file did not work...as I am not a coder per se

I have emailed them for a re-calibrated one ...the screens are perfect, colors good, no serious complaints as yet....I Can ANY ONE can help I have a 43" DELL P4317Q monitor

and have included the Cubesim original .lua file <not working correctly AT ALL>.

Any suggestions/tweeks/ coding  would help....appreciated

IMG_8348.JPG

CUBESIM (1).lua

AMD FX-8350

PALLIT GeForce GTX 1080 [ NVIDIA]

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 12/14/2021 at 5:54 PM, SilentSierra said:

I think nobody has any interest in purchasing the TM MFD Cougar Pack used.

Strongly disagree, many people look for 2nd batches so they can mount 3 MFDs like Hornet cockpit layout. Or sqn mates splitting a batch so each gets one.
Take a look a "For sale" forum, several units  show up now and then.
It´s worth it even for VR users, I fly with 3.

• Like 1

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Finally, finally got my screens all good....ONLY problem is that the .lua file did not work...as I am not a coder per se
I have emailed them for a re-calibrated one ...the screens are perfect, colors good, no serious complaints as yet....I Can ANY ONE can help I have a 43" DELL P4317Q monitor
and have included the Cubesim original .lua file .
IMG_8348.thumb.JPG.24362507effd38ad7cdbab3d311e045c.JPG
CUBESIM (1).lua
Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.
But wouldn't it be possible to run Helios and just let it do all the Config?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

MY BAD...damn forgot to postion the monitors in the windows settings....bullshit baffles brains....ALL WORKING NOW
AND VERY HAPPY!!!!

In hindsight the purachase was stressfull but eventually worked out.

Garfield means well gents...just snowed under!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!

IMG_8360.JPG

Edited by protea1

AMD FX-8350

PALLIT GeForce GTX 1080 [ NVIDIA]

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 hours ago, protea1 said:

MY BAD...damn forgot to postion the monitors in the windows settings....bullshit baffles brains....ALL WORKING NOW
AND VERY HAPPY!!!!

In hindsight the purachase was stressfull but eventually worked out.

Garfield means well gents...just snowed under!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!

IMG_8360.JPG

Congratulations.

Next year, when Cubesim resolve the production problem I'll purchase my screens again if in stock.

Best regards.

On 12/15/2021 at 9:09 PM, protea1 said:

and have included the Cubesim original .lua file <not working correctly AT ALL>.

Enjoy, hope they stay working unlike myself when one of mine went tits up no chance of a replacement this side of Christmas.

Too much hassle for a 6 inch monitor.

I am very happy for you have fun.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I would give you guys an update as I have finished setting my rig up. I have wired the system to run the USB hub and MFDs of the one PSU, so 1 switch brings the whole system online. Also, I have begun tweaking my settings and have got the FPS up to 94-110... A few more tweaks and I can clean the rig up. I have attached photos for reference. 

I am so pleased that I went with the Wonwar screens. When you factor in the purchase cost of the TM Cougars that you need with the Cubsim product, for me there was approx. AUD$300 difference for the 3 screens with the Wonwar quality being far superior. To me, the $300 for no grief, no waiting and having excellent aftersales service has been worth every cent. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

• Like 3

Oxman - like the Multipurpose-UFC, just received mine 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PC: 9980XE @ 64GB RAM /2080Ti, Samsung C49RG90

Joystick bases: VKB GFIII, FSSB R3L, Brunner CLS-E, Virpil Mongoos CM2

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

Throttles: Virpil CM2, Kantorrin,

Other: TrackIR, TM MFDx2 (Cubesim Screenx2), Virpil Control Panel 1

Oxman,

Magnificent work appreciate you sharing.

You made the right decision to bail on Cubesim definitely not worth the hassle or time. 

Very happy to see what have built. 

• Thanks 1