Fear the bones co-op

• 1 year later...

Since its 2 Years after the post.. Is that fixed?

Like can my pilot and i get the campaign and we can fly it in multicrew? 

Thanks

Main-Module: F-16C, AH-64D

Maps: Syria, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Caucasus, 1944 Normandy, NTTR

Hardware: VKB Gunfighter mk.2 Pro, WinWing Orion F16, VKB T-Rudder, HP Reverb G2

PC Specs: Intel 13900K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-5800 RAM, GeForce RTX 4090, Win 11x64

Man what a bummer. I currently am flying the f14 campaign that is included as multicrew and its really awesome fun.

I could hate ED for still not fixing it. Is it really a bug? Isnt there some way to escalate it?

Main-Module: F-16C, AH-64D

Maps: Syria, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Caucasus, 1944 Normandy, NTTR

Hardware: VKB Gunfighter mk.2 Pro, WinWing Orion F16, VKB T-Rudder, HP Reverb G2

PC Specs: Intel 13900K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-5800 RAM, GeForce RTX 4090, Win 11x64

Man what a bummer. I currently am flying the f14 campaign that is included as multicrew and its really awesome fun.
I could hate ED for still not fixing it. Is it really a bug? Isnt there some way to escalate it?
I don't think the campaign system was ever designed to be MP compatible, so it's not really up to ED to "fix it" per say.
It will probably need a complete redesign, and there are a few wishlist threads about if you search for them.
Go and make you're voice heard!

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

ED's lack of support for online co-op campaigns is a right shame. I've had enormous fun doing co-op with the default Cage the Bear campaign, but would love the same with the extra immersion and story-telling of Reflected's campaigns.

• Like 1