Deck crews for the Tawara, Kuznetsov and future carriers

upyr1

• 2 weeks later...

+1 though I swear I've seen some static personnel and objects in the unofficial roadmap thread.

For the Tarawa, you can use the existing static object crews. Unless you're referring to animated crew members.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

On 6/29/2021 at 1:00 AM, upyr1 said:

just what it sounds like, I'm not sure how it should be done

Kutnezov has none plans about use carrier crew by ED yet. Tarawa require RAZBAM put SC API on your 3D model and make animated crew, building al funcionality and programing the code to work on your ship. Has the same situations with the HB carriers.

Meanwhile Us Navy ships has documentation about carrier crew use. Russian and other ships carrier crew procedures or has Secret or very limited.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

2 hours ago, Northstar98 said:

+1 though I swear I've seen some static personnel and objects in the unofficial roadmap thread.

For the Tarawa, you can use the existing static object crews. Unless you're referring to animated crew members.

super carrier deck crews

• 2 years later...

Hi,

Not sure if this has already been asked, had a quick search and couldn't find anything specific.

Will the super carrier style deck crews and comms be extended to the LHA and Kuznetsov at any point in the future?

• Like 1

Ryzen 7 5800x, RTX 4070Tti, 32gb RAM, Quest 2, Delanclip head tracking, Warthog throttle and stick with 100mm extension, TFRP Pedals, 34" ultrawide 1440p monitor. Av8b, F18, M2000C, FC3, F5, A4, UH1, UH60

On 11/17/2023 at 11:20 AM, WurzelGummage said:

Hi,

Not sure if this has already been asked, had a quick search and couldn't find anything specific.

Will the super carrier style deck crews and comms be extended to the LHA and Kuznetsov at any point in the future?

I asked I think if you have the SC you should have a deck crew 

• Like 1

You have the 3D members, but the funtionality has outside, on fact, ED has none complete the supercarrier funtionality and no talk about the final API to use them on other carriers / LHA, etc. Meanwhile, missing many funtionality about movements and work on a carrier deck / ships (helicopter use and crew), and that will be a long develop.

If you look at the deck crews on a LHA, there are still people who direct the launch. But if I'm honest it's more the Comms I'm interested in. 

• Like 1

Ryzen 7 5800x, RTX 4070Tti, 32gb RAM, Quest 2, Delanclip head tracking, Warthog throttle and stick with 100mm extension, TFRP Pedals, 34" ultrawide 1440p monitor. Av8b, F18, M2000C, FC3, F5, A4, UH1, UH60