Mirage 2000C 18/11/2021 update presentation

myHelljumper

3 hours ago, Pilot Ike said:

The download link in the first post to the RC6 version of the manual is dead. The manual in my mods folder (updated with the latest DCS OB update it seems) doesn't say anything about RC6, but on page 13 it says "The latest version of this manual is 1.1.0 (XX/04/2021)". Is that the RC6 version?

Hi,

I updated the link in the first post, the most up to date manual is now the RC7. The mods folder manual will also be updated to the RC7 version in the upcoming DCS update.

Sorry I forgot to update the link here when deleting the old one.

Edited by myHelljumper
  • Thanks 2

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. 

I have a question, with the new radar updates, now the targets that show on radar are not continuous and they keep disappearing and appearing as the can lights them up. 

Before the update, the radar used to show aircraft on the radar and they don't use to disappear so constantly, is there a way to fix that?
It would be great to have a more constant target so I can lock easily... is there a switch somewhere that I need to flick or something?

On 1/2/2022 at 2:24 PM, Murdock01 said:

It would be great to have a more constant target so I can lock easily... is there a switch somewhere that I need to flick or something?

They are false returns. A real target give a constant return (according to the number of bar 1/2/4)

The A option is used to boost the doppler filter effect. Many false lock disappear but the range is more limited. 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2021 at 6:29 PM, myHelljumper said:

New RWR table format, customizable in Saved Games
Decoy programs customizable in Saved Games

I'm a bit lost, cause my search didn't find something regarding these two lines. Is there a description somewhere how to set this up?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I think the radar antena elevation system is ruined give us the joystick axis back. Now you are in a dogfight going arround and when you swick from the quick radar modes to standard the antena end up in ackwards positions like up or down, ruined!

42 minutes ago, sarumax said:

I think the radar antena elevation system is ruined give us the joystick axis back. Now you are in a dogfight going arround and when you swick from the quick radar modes to standard the antena end up in ackwards positions like up or down, ruined!

Hi,

That's how the radar works IRL, there is no way around it.

The antenna will scan at the elevation it last saw the target when lock is lost, it's a feature.

If you have an problem with the radar elevation doing strange things, you should post a track showing the issue so he can see if it's a bug or something else.

• Like 2

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

2 hours ago, sarumax said:

What the f@@@ are you doing with antenna elevation in dogfight 😛

When going back to search mode, the "awkward" position is either your last search elevation, or the last known lock elevation if you break the lock. It's a feature. You must complain to Thomson CSF.

• Like 1