Control Names Not Correct?

docbrick

Hi everyone,

Please forgive me if this has been addressed previously (I tried to search for a similar topic but did not have any luck).

I recently purchased the P-47 and when I went to bind the controls, I noticed that the names displaying in an odd way. It almost looks like these are the "IDs" used on the back end rather than what the user should be seeing in the final product(please see the attached screenshot for clarity). Makes sorting through the controls a bit confusing. Any immediate fix for this?

It should be noted, I did the free trial for this plane like a year ago. I wonder if that has screwed this up somehow?

Thanks!

-Brett

p47.controllabels.png

Nah, it's an issue introduced with 2.7.8 OB to all warbirds (although, strangely, not all language versions of DCS seem to be affected). We can only wait and hope next patch will fix it.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 1 month later...