Goes into reload sequence

Vehicle doesn't actually reload anything

On Tanks

Press Reload on ready rack-

Goes into reload sequence

Doesn't reload the ready rack

Edited by Apocalypse31

9 minutes ago, Callsign112 said:

Interesting, which vehicle and map, I would like to see if I can duplicate. They might ask for a track in order to officially look into this though.

It doesn't work in ANY vehicle.

Jump into ANY vehicle. 

Fire a few rounds (main gun or machine gun)

Press R - it goes into a reloading sequence

Your round count doesn't change

Edited by Apocalypse31

Yeah to be honest, the main gun seems to work. As you say, you fire and your ammo count goes down by one each time until all ammo is used. There is also a secondary ammo storage, and after you deplete the primary storage we see as an increase in time to get ammo from secondary. Others have brought this up before regarding the access of secondary ammo and replenishing the primary storage, but I don't know how the system actually works IRL, so someone with a back ground would have to chime in. If for example you used half of your primary ammo and then hit reload, it should make the primary ammo store full again. But like I say, I'm not sure about this.

But have a look at the MG use. I think what the OP was getting at is, as you use the loaded belt, which has 100 rounds, if you hit reload before it is empty you get the animation but nothing happens. So if I used 50 rounds from a belt and I have 3 belts (300 rounds) in storage, hitting reload should load a full belt into the MG and the count should now be 250 in storage. But I'm sure the OP will respond if this explanation doesn't cover the issue properly.

On 12/21/2021 at 10:21 AM, NineLine said:

So what are you expecting to be reloaded? So in the Abrams, it loads 1 round for the main gun, you fire, and it loads the next round?

Or the coaxial, it has all rounds available. 

To reload the ready rack. 

You can notice that in all MBTs, there are two ammo counters and when the first one runs out, reloading becomes a lot slower. You should be able to reload the ready rack, so your reloads are fast again. Only way you can do this now, is if you re-arm the whole tank, fully. 

If I have 10 rounds in the ready rack and another 10 available, I should be able to fire five shots at the highest rate of fire, then reload the rack with 5 more rounds and still have 10 ready rack rounds, which can be fired at maximum fire rate.

Also in something like the Hummer, if you shoot 60 rounds out of the 100 round belt, the command does a reload, but your belt does not get changed, so you just sitting there at 40 rounds. If you want to reload, you need to fire off the rest of the 40 rounds, to get a fresh 100 belt.

Edited by Shadow KT
  • Like 4

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

16 hours ago, Shadow KT said:

To reload the ready rack. 

You can notice that in all MBTs, there are two ammo counters and when the first one runs out, reloading becomes a lot slower. You should be able to reload the ready rack, so your reloads are fast again. Only way you can do this now, is if you re-arm the whole tank, fully. 

If I have 10 rounds in the ready rack and another 10 available, I should be able to fire five shots at the highest rate of fire, then reload the rack with 5 more rounds and still have 10 ready rack rounds, which can be fired at maximum fire rate.

Also in something like the Hummer, if you shoot 60 rounds out of the 100 round belt, the command does a reload, but your belt does not get changed, so you just sitting there at 40 rounds. If you want to reload, you need to fire off the rest of the 40 rounds, to get a fresh 100 belt.

This, exactly. 

Pressing R should reload the ready rack to FULL for tanks OR change MG/autocannon belts to fresh belts. 

Edited by Apocalypse31

• 2 months later...
  • ED Team

Sorry, this one slipped off the radar. 

So I would imagine that these systems are somewhat simplified, I don't think we model ready racks or belts per say, least not that I have seen. 

We can try some specific examples and I could submit from that and see what response I get back. It honestly make sense that even the AI should have different reload times based on racks, belts ect. 

So give me say 5 vehicles if you want, at most. Give me how you think they should operate, rack loads, belts/canisters etc. and lets see what is said. It might be described as an improvement as we may need to add some different reload commands, but I am up for if you guys want to do some leg work for me.

• Thanks 2

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

vor 55 Minuten schrieb NineLine:

So I would imagine that these systems are somewhat simplified, I don't think we model ready racks or belts per say, least not that I have seen. 

Not sure what you have in mind when you say you think you don't "model" it, but actually you have a system for that. Each MBT has two ammo counters for each shell type. The first number is the one we mean with the ready rack. It is emptied first and the reload times are significantly faster. If it is depleted, the second counter starts to decrease and you have to wait 10+ seconds until you can fire again.

vor 55 Minuten schrieb NineLine:

So give me say 5 vehicles if you want, at most. Give me how you think they should operate, rack loads, belts/canisters etc. and lets see what is said. It might be described as an improvement as we may need to add some different reload commands, but I am up for if you guys want to do some leg work for me.

Since the mechanics is present in all MBTs, I think changes of the mechanic itself would automatically apply to all tanks. If not, I leave it to the others to name their favourite vehicles. Anyways, here is how I think it should work for tanks:

- hit the already existing reload key

- sequence starts and one shell is transferred every X seconds from the storage to the ready rack until it reaches its initial/max value or the user interrupts it manually (there also already exists a keybind for that). So its basically just decreasing one counter and increase the other one

For machine gun belts, things are probably a bit more complicated, since it would need some kind of mechanics to remeber how much ammo is left in each belt instead of just exchanging ammo between two counters. But for starters, I wouldn't complain if it is just a refill.  Let's see what the others have to say.

vor 20 Minuten schrieb NineLine:

I am not sure that I see it working like requested though.

So if you are working on the ready rack, but don't deplete it and hit reload, you want to reload the ready rack is that correct?

Basically yes, but for reloading it shouldn't matter if it is depleted or not. You can't choose to use or not use the ready rack in DCS. It is simply used before the other storage, which makes absolute sense because noone will take extra time to get a new shell during a firefight 😁. So reloading would be only a number transfer from the mechanics side.

If it is restored all at once or 1 every X seconds as suggested (and more realisic I guess) isn't that important for me as long as it can be refilled after each fight.

• ED Team

So maybe we need a command to shift shells to the ready rack then maybe. As you said, in a fire fight you wouldnt want to do it most likely, so allowing the player to choose when it happens would be better. I would imagine it would take a little bit of time to do as well.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

vor 7 Stunden schrieb NineLine:

So maybe we need a command to shift shells to the ready rack then maybe. As you said, in a fire fight you wouldnt want to do it most likely, so allowing the player to choose when it happens would be better. I would imagine it would take a little bit of time to do as well.

Well, DCS already has such mechanics. If you look at a vehicle with a TOW missile launcher (or any other missile launcher), like the M2A2 Bradley, this is more or less how it should be in an MBT too.

In the DCS Bradley implementation it currently works for the TOW as follows:

If your ready-to-fire ammo is depleted (first of two numbers in the interface), you have to start reloading from your ammo storage (second number) with ctrl + R. You can also start this early when it is not fully depleted. Each missile takes 30 seconds to reload. You get a countdown timer that displays the time left for a total refill. You can also abort the reloading process with ctrl + shift + R. The nice thing here is that if you abort after 30 seconds, there is already one missile reloaded. So it is basically as I suggested in my earlier post.

The only difference between the TOW and a main gun shell would be that the TOW can not "fire ammo from the secondary storage" (second number), while a tank gun can with the penalty of a reduced firing rate. Of course, the refilling time per shell would also be a bit shorter than 30 secs. I think as initial value you can simply use the reloading time of the gun when the ready rack is empty. Shouldn't matter that much where the loader puts the shell after he retrieved it from the secondary storage.

So in conclusion, DCS already has all the mechanics that are necessary, you "just" need to combine them if it is possible code-wise. Let me know if I can provide anything that would help you. For example, I can create a short video that demonstrates the two mechanics that are already implemented and just need to be merged. 🙂

• Like 2

On 3/16/2022 at 6:45 PM, NineLine said:

...So give me say 5 vehicles if you want, at most. Give me how you think they should operate, rack loads, belts/canisters etc. and lets see what is said. It might be described as an improvement as we may need to add some different reload commands, but I am up for if you guys want to do some leg work for me.

@Wychmaster & @Apocalypse31: Unless I misunderstood the initial request, would it help if the interested community members got together to document how 5 (max) different types of vehicles work, and then give that to @NineLine to submit as a request.

It sounds like he needs to give specific examples just to submit the request.

So are we happy with the way WWII tanks work? If anything needs to be tweaked, all we need to do is describe it using one example. Do the same for modern era MBT, vehicles with auto-loaders, vehicles with rocket propelled weapons ect...

Anyone with real life experience, or knowledge on any of these vehicle systems should offer their input.

On 3/17/2022 at 9:13 AM, Wychmaster said:

Well, DCS already has such mechanics. If you look at a vehicle with a TOW missile launcher (or any other missile launcher), like the M2A2 Bradley, this is more or less how it should be in an MBT too.

Yes. This

image.png

We don't need new reload commands. The current reload function is fine: For vehicles with belts then a new belt should replace the old one. For vehicles with rounds, their 'ready' ammunition (or whatever the game refers to it as) should be replenished from the stored ammo. 

I don't understand what 'leg work' needs to be done here. I'm only going to put effort into this if I know there's going to be a fix....soon. I'm not going to spend time doing the work that a developer should be doing, only to see this never change. 

On 12/21/2021 at 3:21 AM, NineLine said:

So what are you expecting to be reloaded? So in the Abrams, it loads 1 round for the main gun, you fire, and it loads the next round?

Or the coaxial, it has all rounds available. 

Sorry, this one slipped off the radar. 

We can try some specific examples and I could submit from that and see what response I get back. It honestly make sense that even the AI should have different reload times based on racks, belts ect. 

Okay so using the M1A2 as the example, I tried to piece together a quick summary of what happens in DCS, and how it could be improved.  I quoted the earlier post of yours to try and highlight the problem, because as you pointed out, on the surface it appears to work correctly when it actually doesn't. I hope I don't make this overly complicated, but just a heads up, I am finding it a little hard to put into words. In short, the "CTRL + R" command doesn't do anything other than play the countdown timer animation.

I believe there are 3 racks in the M1A2. 2 in the rear turret and a lower rack in the hull. The ready rack holds 18 rounds and is behind the loader for immediate access. The semi-ready rack is behind the commander and also holds 18 rounds. The lower hull rack holds 6 for a total of 42 rounds. This is modeled correctly in DCS which shows 11AP/7HEAT in the ready rack and 14AP/10HEAT in reserve (semi-ready/hull storage). 

After each shot is fired, the loader takes fresh ammo from the ready rack located directly behind him to load the cannon. We see reload time represented in-game as a 7-second countdown timer. If all of the ammo in the ready rack gets consumed during a battle, the loader would then have to wait for the commander to pass him a fresh round from the semi-ready rack in order to load the cannon. We see this represented in-game as a 20-second countdown timer to simulate the increased time it takes to transfer ammo from the storage rack behind the commander over to the loader. The game however does not model the increased time it would take to load the 6 rounds stored in the hull.

But in general, as long as the player in DCS combined arms never hits the "CTRL" + R" command, everything works pretty much as you would expect. The first 18 shots fired would have a much faster reload time than the remaining 24 shots. 

But imagine the scenario where 6AP, and 2HEAT rounds are used during the course of a battle. After the threat has been dealt with, the loader would want to replenish his ready rack before the next battle starts. So the commander would transfer the 6AP, and 2HEAT rounds from the semi-ready rack to the loader who would then secure them in the ready rack directly behind him. This is what the command "CTRL + R" is supposed to simulate.

After the battle but before the transfer to replenish the ready rack, the ammo counter would look like this Ready Rack: 5AP/5HEAT  SEMI-Ready Rack: 14AP/10HEAT

After the transfer, the ammo counters should look like this Ready Rack: 11AP/7HEAT  SEMI-Ready Rack: 8AP/8HEAT

But all that happens in-game is we see the countdown timer meant to simulate the increased time it takes to transfer the ammo, but the ammo counters don't actually update.

And the problem with the reload command doesn't end there.

Take another scenario, The loader already has an AP shell in the cannon when the commander calls HEAT for the next reload. What we would do in-game is hit the "E" key to change ammo types so that the next reload is made with HEAT. The cannon still has an AP shell loaded though. So if the ammo count for the ready rack was 5AP, and 7HEAT (5AP includes the round loaded in the cannon), after the shot was fired and the cannon was reloaded with HEAT, the ammo count should now be 4AP, and 7HEAT.

But what actually happens in-game when you hit the "E" key to change ammo types, is it affects the ammo count for the type you switched to instead of the ammo type that was actually loaded.

Again, this is where the "CTRL + R" command would normally be used. If you want the ammo type to change after the next shot, the player should simply hit the "E" key to make it so after the round that was already loaded gets used. If you want to actually change ammo types before the next shot, the player would first hit the "E" key, then hit the reload command, wait for the required time to preform the reload, then fire when locked on. 

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 7:54 PM, Wychmaster said:

...Anyways, here is how I think it should work for tanks:

- hit the already existing reload key

- sequence starts and one shell is transferred every X seconds from the storage to the ready rack until it reaches its initial/max value or the user interrupts it manually (there also already exists a keybind for that). So its basically just decreasing one counter and increase the other one

I think the problem in trying to explain what we want is with the bold text. I'm not sure why, but everyone seems to associate the "reload command" with replenishing the ready rack, when I think it is probably meant to just reload the cannon. This is what we have currently in-game:

-The cannon is automatically loaded after each shot. We can fire all 42 rounds with the Abrams for example without hitting the "CTRL + R" command once. The only thing that changes is the reload time after the ammo type being used is depleted in the ready rack. This makes sense and is reasonably well modeled. The only change that could be made for more realism would be to differentiate between reserve ammo stored in the turret, and ammo stored in the hull. Some tanks require that the turret be locked in certain positions to access ammo storage in the hull. Keeping with the Abrams example, the last 6 rounds should take longer to access.

-"E" key to change ammo types. As I have already said, if you have AP loaded but hit the "E" key to select HEAT without reloading, you will use a HEAT round and not an AP. This is wrong and should be corrected. You should have to press both "E" and "CTRL + R" before it would affect the ammo count for HEAT.

-"CTRL + R" keys to reload cannon. I now realize this has nothing to do with replenishing the ready rack. I believe it is meant to simply reload the cannon in scenarios where you want to change ammo types. But again, it's function doesn't seem to be accurate. Using the reload command on a fresh tank (10/14-AP), I get the 7-second reload timer.

The question is "what is being modeled"? Does the 7-seconds simulate the loader replacing the AP shell with another shell from the ready rack, or is the same shell being removed and reloaded?

Using the reload command after I fired 10 AP shells (1/14-AP), I get the same 7-second timer. This implies that the model is simulating a single shell being removed and reloaded again. But after firing 11 AP shells (0/14-AP) and I hit the reload command again, I still get the 21-second timer. This is wrong and should be corrected. After firing 11 AP shells we get the 21-second timer to simulate transferring ammo from the right storage rack to the loader. But once that shell is loaded, if I now hit the reload command the sequence should be completed in 7-seconds because the cannon already has an AP shell loaded.

The model works correctly though when one ammo type is depleted in the ready rack, and you press "E" to select the ammo type that isn't. Use all AP rounds in the ready rack (0/14-AP) and after the 21-second reload is completed, press "E" to change to HEAT and then press the reload command and it completes in 7-seconds.

On 3/17/2022 at 1:31 AM, NineLine said:

Yes, this is exactly what needs to be done. An additional command needs to be added to replenish the ready rack.

• Like 1

Looking forward to it. I would really like to see this discussion be more complete in terms of issues so that we can get a request in. I think there were also a number of issues with the Stryker vehicles, but the reload/replenish issue I think is more global.

And hey, I get the distraction. That is an amazing looking whirlybird  module.

Edited by Callsign112

Am 21.3.2022 um 05:07 schrieb Callsign112:

Take another scenario, The loader already has an AP shell in the cannon when the commander calls HEAT for the next reload. What we would do in-game is hit the "E" key to change ammo types so that the next reload is made with HEAT. The cannon still has an AP shell loaded though. So if the ammo count for the ready rack was 5AP, and 7HEAT (5AP includes the round loaded in the cannon), after the shot was fired and the cannon was reloaded with HEAT, the ammo count should now be 4AP, and 7HEAT.

But what actually happens in-game when you hit the "E" key to change ammo types, is it affects the ammo count for the type you switched to instead of the ammo type that was actually loaded.

Interestingly, autocannons "remember" what is inside the barrel. If you change the feedslot, the first round you fire is still from type that was loaded before. You can see that easily because it has a different trajectory and speed than the following bullets.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Callsign112:

I think the problem in trying to explain what we want is with the bold text. I'm not sure why, but everyone seems to associate the "reload command" with replenishing the ready rack, when I think it is probably meant to just reload the cannon. This is what we have currently in-game:

-The cannon is automatically loaded after each shot. We can fire all 42 rounds with the Abrams for example without hitting the "CTRL + R" command once. The only thing that changes is the reload time after the ammo type being used is depleted in the ready rack. This makes sense and is reasonably well modeled. The only change that could be made for more realism would be to differentiate between reserve ammo stored in the turret, and ammo stored in the hull. Some tanks require that the turret be locked in certain positions to access ammo storage in the hull. Keeping with the Abrams example, the last 6 rounds should take longer to access.

-"E" key to change ammo types. As I have already said, if you have AP loaded but hit the "E" key to select HEAT without reloading, you will use a HEAT round and not an AP. This is wrong and should be corrected. You should have to press both "E" and "CTRL + R" before it would affect the ammo count for HEAT.

-"CTRL + R" keys to reload cannon. I now realize this has nothing to do with replenishing the ready rack. I believe it is meant to simply reload the cannon in scenarios where you want to change ammo types. But again, it's function doesn't seem to be accurate. Using the reload command on a fresh tank (10/14-AP), I get the 7-second reload timer.

The question is "what is being modeled"? Does the 7-seconds simulate the loader replacing the AP shell with another shell from the ready rack, or is the same shell being removed and reloaded?

Using the reload command after I fired 10 AP shells (1/14-AP), I get the same 7-second timer. This implies that the model is simulating a single shell being removed and reloaded again. But after firing 11 AP shells (0/14-AP) and I hit the reload command again, I still get the 21-second timer. This is wrong and should be corrected. After firing 11 AP shells we get the 21-second timer to simulate transferring ammo from the right storage rack to the loader. But once that shell is loaded, if I now hit the reload command the sequence should be completed in 7-seconds because the cannon already has an AP shell loaded.

The model works correctly though when one ammo type is depleted in the ready rack, and you press "E" to select the ammo type that isn't. Use all AP rounds in the ready rack (0/14-AP) and after the 21-second reload is completed, press "E" to change to HEAT and then press the reload command and it completes in 7-seconds.

Yes, this is exactly what needs to be done. An additional command needs to be added to replenish the ready rack.

What you describe basically is what needs to be done to get a real in depth simulation of the loading process. However, given the fact that CA is more "light weight" and ED has limited resources, I guess we should aim for a minimal change with maximum effect. That's why I suggested to merge the already existing reloading functionality for missile launchers into the ready rack of tanks. The only change we would see is that if we hit ctrl+R that some numbers are swapped so that we have more of the fast reloadable ammo. Yes, the term reloading might be a bit irritating here, as correctly pointed out by your posts, but I think that we can live with that. This change is probably "easy" to implement, since everything is already implemented in DCS at some place. I don't know how much more effort would be needed to introduce a new keybind plus game mechanics.

Of course, if  NineLine or any other of EDs officials says: "give me a full, realistic mechanics draft and we will try to implement that", all that you said would be a solid first draft, but I guess it is more like: "Give the most important changes you need and we will see if we find the time". That's why I think we should keep it as simple as possible while getting a maximal benefit 😉

If they have additional time, adding the mechanism that already loaded ammo stays in the barrel would be great (like already simulated in autocannons). I wouldn't care too much if I can't replace it manually, since tanks with autoloaders can't do it anyways and in a firefight it is faster to just fire the wrong round instead of taking it out of the barrel first. But if they are willing to give us more, I wouldn't mind either 😄

I still hope that ED is already secretly working on a vehicle module, where all the details you mentioned are considered. "I have a dream..." 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wychmaster said:

Interestingly, autocannons "remember" what is inside the barrel. If you change the feedslot, the first round you fire is still from type that was loaded before. You can see that easily because it has a different trajectory and speed than the following bullets.

What you describe basically is what needs to be done to get a real in depth simulation of the loading process. However, given the fact that CA is more "light weight" and ED has limited resources, I guess we should aim for a minimal change with maximum effect. That's why I suggested to merge the already existing reloading functionality for missile launchers into the ready rack of tanks. The only change we would see is that if we hit ctrl+R that some numbers are swapped so that we have more of the fast reloadable ammo. Yes, the term reloading might be a bit irritating here, as correctly pointed out by your posts, but I think that we can live with that. This change is probably "easy" to implement, since everything is already implemented in DCS at some place. I don't know how much more effort would be needed to introduce a new keybind plus game mechanics.

Of course, if  NineLine or any other of EDs officials says: "give me a full, realistic mechanics draft and we will try to implement that", all that you said would be a solid first draft, but I guess it is more like: "Give the most important changes you need and we will see if we find the time". That's why I think we should keep it as simple as possible while getting a maximal benefit 😉

If they have additional time, adding the mechanism that already loaded ammo stays in the barrel would be great (like already simulated in autocannons). I wouldn't care too much if I can't replace it manually, since tanks with autoloaders can't do it anyways and in a firefight it is faster to just fire the wrong round instead of taking it out of the barrel first. But if they are willing to give us more, I wouldn't mind either 😄

I still hope that ED is already secretly working on a vehicle module, where all the details you mentioned are considered. "I have a dream..." 

I'm not sure I follow what your opening comment is referring to, the Abrams tank in the example I used is manually loaded. 

I don't think adding a command to replenish the ready rack would be any more labor intensive then modeling it in another way. If they are going to actually address the very popular and frequent community request to be able to replenish the ready rack, it would be to every ones benefit including ED's if they model it as a separate command.

But it is funny, I don't know why I was always associating the reload command with replenishing the ready rack. Maybe its because the cannon is loaded automatically after each shot, and that made me think the reload command was for something else like replenishing the ready rack. The uh-huh moment hit me after ready 9's posts over a few times. I suddenly realized that what is modeled is the ability to change ammo types (which is really really cool, and supper useful), not replenish the ready rack. I think it is really important to conserve your ammo, and being able to reload the cannon to a different type is a useful/needed feature.

In terms of the various things I pointed out regarding reloading, it really shouldn't be that big of a job to correct. Essentially, they just have to update the correct ammo counter. 

• Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Callsign112:

I'm not sure I follow what your opening comment is referring to, the Abrams tank in the example I used is manually loaded. 

To what you said about the AP round should stay in the barrel if you switch ammo types to HE with E (or the other way around). As I said, this is already implemented in the autocannons (even though the ammo type selection works differently). Try the Bradley 😉

vor einer Stunde schrieb Callsign112:

I don't think adding a command to replenish the ready rack would be any more labor intensive then modeling it in another way. If they are going to actually address the very popular and frequent community request to be able to replenish the ready rack, it would be to every ones benefit including ED's if they model it as a separate command.

In terms of the various things I pointed out regarding reloading, it really shouldn't be that big of a job to correct. Essentially, they just have to update the correct ammo counter.

Well lets see, I would say we have provided some ideas. From a minimal version to a full version that gets as close as it can with the current CA mechanics. How much time and effort would be needed is something only ED can answer. If we can choose, than your suggestion is the way to go 🙂 

Edited by Wychmaster