Who bought the game from qpig.ru?

volk-19

How long time it traveled? I mean from the moment it was send to the client and you got it. I know it takes 6-10 days for shipping from Moscow to California where I’m. It past 12 days already since it was send to me and I still don’t have it. I don’t have any tracking information and don’t know which service they used (USPS, FedEx, UPS). Did you guys have any shipping information?

I ordered it on Oct. 30 and received it yesterday. They sent it airmail but they take a long time to ship. I went ahead and bought the download version several weeks ago.

MD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

I received it about 20 days after the paiement, and my buddy who bought it just one day after me is still waitting to receive it (since 4th November !). We're both in France.

I bought the Jewel DVD box, and my buddy bought the Basic DVD box, don't know if that makes any difference...

Proud to be a [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :joystick::pilotfly::book:

The russian jewel dvd have starforce?

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb