Where did all the WW2 people go?

flygav

4 hours ago, DD_Fenrir said:

I'm just amazed at some of the logic on display.

How some of you think that making an Asset Pack free will suddenly solve what are in reality mission design/server concept issues is reasoning that is frankly... nonsensical.

Can't find a multiplayer server you like? Look into creating one that suits your play ethos. Find like minded folks who share your sense of what suits you and build a community within the community. Instead of moaning how fractured the community appears, be a beacon for coalescence.

This is cow-manure of the highest order - you know NOTHING of the true reasoning behind the disbandment of SoW or any of the behind the scenes context; I happen to know Phil very well and this level of ignorance not only does him a disservice but you too. Your petulant, self-entitled misapprehensions are WELL wide of the mark. 

Way to go insulting people giving constructive suggestions on this forum without providing any for yourself.

27 minutes ago, Baltic Dude said:

Way to go insulting people giving constructive suggestions on this forum without providing any for yourself.

Why did you removed the passage of Brigg's post in DD_Fendir's answer?
A bias perhaps or you have not read it?

• Like 1

You can teach monkeys to fly better than that!

can we pls put an end to this dollar cost issue.

devs have a right to ask for payment for efforts and material.

if you bought all the ww2 stuff, as i did, it's what $500.

that's peanuts for all the time and satisfaction you derive.

work out the enjoyment/per hour/per dollar ratio.

you all drop way more cash for a lot less return at local watering holes.

for christ's sakes, don't you have jobs that pay more than minimum wage.

the only thing that would really help new plyrs are better maps on the kneeboards

like a competitor's game does really well...get rid of the DCS gps function tho...

• Like 4

• ED Team

Thread cleaned, please remember to treat everyone with respect. 

SOW users, please remember the server owner closed his server, we did not, it was the server owners choice. 

Enjoy the WW2 content we have, there is more to come, the asset pack is here to stay but is optional, we look forward to the future. 

This thread has ran its course. 

Thank you 

• Like 8

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2