Swedish Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

29 minutes ago, damienntrix said:
hello currenthill, I watch your work carefully, 
I think you use 3ds max 2021 to create your models.
 Can you give me a valid link for an edm plugin for 3ds max 2021 please

I sent you a msg.

3 hours ago, currenthill said:

Ag 90 anti material rifle team

Oh, great !

You make all the units that I dreamed of seeing appear one day on DCS...

I always wanted to have a mobile infantry equipped with ATGM (mobile or on tripod), snipers (in particular anti material rifle), in order to be able to energize the threat of the infantry a little, that this one is not simply confined has Kalashnikovs... Thank you very much! These units could be a game changer for missions with helicopters!

Did your rifle team can move, or are they fixed ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kappa-131st said:

Oh, great !

You make all the units that I dreamed of seeing appear one day on DCS...

I always wanted to have a mobile infantry equipped with ATGM (mobile or on tripod), snipers (in particular anti material rifle), in order to be able to energize the threat of the infantry a little, that this one is not simply confined has Kalashnikovs... Thank you very much! These units could be a game changer for missions with helicopters!

Did your rifle team can move, or are they fixed ?

Thanks!

The sniper team is static at the moment. They need to be pointed in the general direction of the target and will make adjustments within a certain limit. I'm looking into making more movable infantry. I'm taking it step by step and learning in the process. 👍🏻

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Ted Striker said:

There is only one huuuuuge problem with your mods: They are not released yet 😭

Haha!

I will begin QA this weekend. I've pushed on making a lot of assets, and now it's time to take a step back and make sure the quality level across them all holds up.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, isglas said:

Possible to see more Cold War stuff? So it can match the viggen, like 1970-1990

I may go back in time when I'm done with a couple of more modern assets. 👍🏻

• Like 5

On 9/7/2022 at 4:58 AM, currenthill said:

Thanks!

The sniper team is static at the moment. They need to be pointed in the general direction of the target and will make adjustments within a certain limit. I'm looking into making more movable infantry. I'm taking it step by step and learning in the process. 👍🏻

Might as well take your time on the infantry too. Sounds like ED is planning an infantry overhaul here "soon". 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Chap2012 said:

Might as well take your time on the infantry too. Sounds like ED is planning an infantry overhaul here "soon". 

Yes! A dynamic and intelligent infantry with diversified stuff is what is currently missing the most on DCS (And the possibility for infantry to be able to "enter buildings", but it is another thing...)

All new units allowing to widen the possibilities of the infantry is welcome.
The "urban combat" aspect is insufficiently developed in DCS, so being able to populate the roofs with snipers equipped with anti-materiel rifles is going to be really interesting for choppers!

First version of moving infantry, armed with the Ak5.

Before you comment, I'm fully aware that the moving animations looks like a bad version of stop-motion animated ED-209, haha. But I got to start somewhere. 😅

• Like 9

"

First version of moving infantry, armed with the Ak5.

Before you comment, I'm fully aware that the moving animations looks like a bad version of stop-motion animated ED-209, haha. But I got to start somewhere"

lol mate i woold not give that a second thought what youve done so far is beyond outstanding  the gait of the infanteer i think will be the last thing on everyones mind when they unpack this gift lol

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Ted Striker said:

It seems you got a bit distracted from the QA work you wanted to start on the weekend 🤣👍

Haha! Actually not. I'm creating the infantry units as a distraction from the more boring QA work. But behind the scenes I've already fixed a lot of stuff found in the current QA run. 👍🏻

• Like 6