3 hours ago, Kappa-131st said:

Ahah xD ! I think it's 140km/h 😛 But funny mistake

Goddammit, it's a Volvo 740 Turbo Intercooler. Have a little faith. 😅

It does 150 mph/130 kn which equals to 240 km/h. 🚀

null

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Goddammit, it's a Volvo 740 Turbo Intercooler. Have a little faith.
It does 150 mph/130 kn which equals to 240 km/h.
null
image.thumb.png.0a26c339ef44c84ae6b39db4dc5d49d6.png
Oh, the pimped special Swedish secret version?
240Kmp/h would be faster than a contemporary M3.
Most sites I found says 200Kmp/h, which sounds more like it for an 80s car. Wonder how it would do on a track IRL with that gun!!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Oh, the pimped special Swedish secret version? emoji848.pngemoji6.png
240Kmp/h would be faster than a contemporary M3. emoji2960.png
Most sites I found says 200Kmp/h, which sounds more like it for an 80s car. Wonder how it would do on a track IRL with that gun!!!! emoji1.png

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Haha, yeah. You're right. The 182 hk version was specced at 205 km/h. Though I configured this old car to be tuned. Like my own old Volvo Turbo was in the day. 😁

• Like 4

vor 1 Stunde schrieb currenthill:

Goddammit, it's a Volvo 740 Turbo Intercooler. Have a little faith. 😅

It does 150 mph/130 kn which equals to 240 km/h. 🚀

null

image.png

Yeahh!!! I want him🤩🤩🤩

• Like 2

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog Grip with 30cm Extension + Throttle, VPforce Rhino FFB, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

Hey Currenthill. I've done tons of research and watching videos on 3D editing. About to start making my first model. What softwares are you using? 

PS obviously not doing Swedish as you got the covered. However there are lots of vehicles that are needed in this game! 

These are also cool.

When I was in the army during the 94 Olympics, the drivers had a contest of who dared to drive through the thickest tree(s), downhill beside the ski jump.
A fair share of international ride-alongs didn't approve, but it was just too late. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nederlandske soldater på vinterøvelse i Norge, i en BV 206 som tilhører Forsvaret.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, prccowboy said:

just a friendly warning, don't do it! once you go down the modding rabbit hole you may never get out, lol

the 3d model is just the beginning...

I have too!! It looks so entertaining and there are some things I need in this game! 

Gonna start easy and go from there 

It seems like 3D Blender I can't make anything but static models. Is this true? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Chap2012 said:

Hey Currenthill. I've done tons of research and watching videos on 3D editing. About to start making my first model. What softwares are you using? 

PS obviously not doing Swedish as you got the covered. However there are lots of vehicles that are needed in this game! 

Great, it's so much fun! 

I mainly use 3ds Max for modelling and Substance Painter for texturing.

14 hours ago, prccowboy said:

just a friendly warning, don't do it! once you go down the modding rabbit hole you may never get out, lol

the 3d model is just the beginning...

Very true!

Especially the second part, you can definitely choose to specialize in one area like the mesh modelling. But what I find most fun is all the components put together; researching, configuring, rigging, animating, texturing, testing, documenting. I believe all parts matter and if you skimp on one the result will definitely suffer. For me, I try to be good enough overall rather than an expert in one field, since this is a hobby for me. This approach also works well when you're stuck with something, like a stubborn animation. By just switching to some coding or texturing for a while and then come back to the modelling with fresh ideas often works out great.

14 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Seems DCS is going full Cold War burners. So if you ever feel like it.

<Pic of Tgb 11 version>

No promises, but I'll probably create a couple of the old Tgb's at some time. I've too much time riding in them. 😁

14 hours ago, Chap2012 said:

I have too!! It looks so entertaining and there are some things I need in this game! 

Gonna start easy and go from there 

No, Blender will work just fine for the modelling and animating. And it's a lot cheaper than Max. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Chap2012 said:

I think the A-4 and T-45 was made in Blender.. 

• Like 2

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45