There should be a folder in your download that says F-16I-CPT-Textures

Copy/Paste that folder to the aforementioned location and your done

Cheers

Edited by ruddy122
Clarification

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Screen_221022_032258.png

Have you seen this?

Autopilot ON, ALT Hold, Steering SEL

No Wind

HUD Shows slight left bank Standby ADI says Straight and Level

Great MOD though

Edited by ruddy122
Add No Wind

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Thank you for this great mod.  Everything is working great except for the fact that the large fuselage mounted fuel tanks don't show up. They show up in the loadout, but when I select them, only the external fuel tanks under the wings are visible.

Any help is appreciated.

I forgot to mention, this is for the F-16I model.

Edited by MGM
Necessary information

18 hours ago, MGM said:

Thank you for this great mod.  Everything is working great except for the fact that the large fuselage mounted fuel tanks don't show up. They show up in the loadout, but when I select them, only the external fuel tanks under the wings are visible.

Any help is appreciated.

I forgot to mention, this is for the F-16I model.

thanks! if you want to see the CFT 3D model you need to select them under the "CFT" category in the mission editor.

Owner and lead developer of IDF Mods Project
Windows 11 ,Intel I9-12900KS 5.5Ghz, 64GB DDR4-4400 Gskill, GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC 24G ,1200W PSU

Thanks for the response Omer.  I selected the CFT category in the mission editor, but the conformal fuel tanks are not visible on the fuselage of the aircraft (F-16I) when I run the mission.  As far as I can tell, I have everything installed correctly.  Any other ideas?

23 minutes ago, MGM said:

Thanks for the response Omer.  I selected the CFT category in the mission editor, but the conformal fuel tanks are not visible on the fuselage of the aircraft (F-16I) when I run the mission.  As far as I can tell, I have everything installed correctly.  Any other ideas?

can you send me a screenshot of the mission editor on discord?

Windows 11 ,Intel I9-12900KS 5.5Ghz, 64GB DDR4-4400 Gskill, GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC 24G ,1200W PSU

Omer, I have taken a screenshot of the loadout screen showing my selection of the CFT tanks as part of the loadout for the F-16I.  As you will see, the CFT tanks are not visible on the aircraft fuselage.   

My apologies for being unfamiliar with how Discord works.  I am now able to post messages on your server in Discord, but I can't attach the screenshot to the message I sent you under  # general using standard copy and paste functions.  Can you tell me how to post the screenshot in a message on your Discord server? 

I have attached the screenshots below.

Thanks again for your help.

DCS 2022-10-23 22-37-35.jpg

DCS 2022-10-23 22-37-48.jpg

Hi, 

How do I setup and use the dlila and spice mods?

I use jsgme but cant see on the sim (only spice1000)

also any additional tutorials to use the new boombs?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

4 hours ago, assafm25 said:

Hi, 

How do I setup and use the dlila and spice mods?

I use jsgme but cant see on the sim (only spice1000)

also any additional tutorials to use the new boombs?

hey, you cant use the delilah and spice 1000 at the same time. 

But i cant find them in the liat of loadout. Also , gow do i ise them? 

Dlila is controlled by the Navigator.

Any tutorials?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

10 hours ago, piolin23000 said:

hi guys the F-16 Sufa MOD Ver 2.2 it's ready for DCS 2.8?

yes

40 minutes ago, Valium said:

It works with 2.8 without any problems.

The only one thing I've noticed is lack of new weapons.

can you send here which weapons are missing so ill add them next update.
thanks.

On 10/13/2022 at 11:53 AM, MAXsenna said:

Do a full repair of DCS with file check.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks bud. Sorry it's been so long but I took a break from DCS. Yes, I've tried that and a repair did not work. I've even downloaded the updates and still the same thing. I can see the textures try and swap when I re-arm and change the livery but it always reverts back to the default tanks. It's like something is overriding the chosen livery. Any further help is greatly appreciated.

Screen_221106_195422.jpg

Edited by Jackjack171

DO it or Don't, but don't cry about it. Real men don't cry!

Thank you for this mod, it really enhanced the module for me. But I cannot find instructions on how to manually install the latest update which includes new file folders that I did not previously have installed. I saw someone posted a YouTube video on this topic, but I am looking for just written guidelines. I looked on the discord and also saw specific questions answered on installation but no overall guideline. Can someone either share the link or file name for the written installation instructions? I would also suggest this guideline be included in the future updates as part of the download.

On 11/9/2022 at 1:28 AM, shambler6691 said:

Thank you for this mod, it really enhanced the module for me. But I cannot find instructions on how to manually install the latest update which includes new file folders that I did not previously have installed. I saw someone posted a YouTube video on this topic, but I am looking for just written guidelines. I looked on the discord and also saw specific questions answered on installation but no overall guideline. Can someone either share the link or file name for the written installation instructions? I would also suggest this guideline be included in the future updates as part of the download.

Hey! you just need to copy the files inside F-16I Sufa folder and paste them in your dcs main folder.

Progress Update 10.11.2022

F-16I Sufa New Cockpit textures and 3D model detail - Work In Progress.

V3.0 will bring new high quality textures and 3D models to the cockpit including new backseat HUD 3D model, adding detail with wires, pipes and more.
( backseat HUD shown in pictures is the old model and textures )
No more generic SU-25 sound! The new update will make the F-16C stay the "main" version on mission, servers, loadouts, controls... while having the F-16 sound on all F-16 version!
The livery competition will end on 20.11.2022 instead of 13.11.2022 giving livery artist more time to make the skins.
Join our Discord for more info about V3.0

NEW -C3.jpg

NEW -C2.jpg

• Thanks 3