Compass Rose stuck on top of F10 screen of NEVADA map.

GrafRotz
Go to solution Solved by Flappie,

altough this is not really related to the Mission Editor, i don't really know, where to put.

After the dragable compass rose was published, it is stuck on the top only on the Nevada map.
I created new missions, edited old, moved Bulls Eyes etc, but the result is everytime like in the picture.
As the clickable part is out of the map, i am not able to move it away.

nullimage.jpeg

As it seems note related to the mission, i tried to scrub trough the LUA files, but didn't had success.
Anyone knows, where the position of the Compass Rose is stored?

• Solution

I tried: it's the same on my end. It seems that, fo all maps, the rose gets centered on the map X,Y {0,0}. It's OK for Caucasus (centered on Crimed, one can still grab it) but it's not in Nevada.

Issue reported. Thanks for the heads up. 👍

• Like 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 12/18/2022 at 9:53 PM, Flappie said:

Issue reported. Thanks for the heads up.

We are approaching the 12 month anniversary for this bug - is there any word of when we might see a fix or a way of placing the compass rose other than click and drag ?

Tested DCS Open Beta Multi-thread 2.9.1.48335

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• ED Team
17 minutes ago, Ramsay said:

We are approaching the 12 month anniversary for this bug - is there any word of when we might see a fix or a way of placing the compass rose other than click and drag ?

Tested DCS Open Beta Multi-thread 2.9.1.48335

I have asked the team to take a look, however I can not say when as there are higher priority issues currently. 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...