DCS AH1G Cobra

Go to solution Solved by ViolentNomad,

14 hours ago, ViolentNomad said:

And this is why i stated on my vídeos "Work In Progresso. EVERYTHING is subject to Changes."

Apologies, the question was not meant to offend. I am greatly impressed with what you have accomplished and not complaining at all.  You are providing something for us that Bellsimtek stated they would do years ago.  I am looking forward to its release and more updates. It will compliment the Free OH-6A on the way and the UH-1 in game already. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Devil 505 said:

Apologies, the question was not meant to offend. I am greatly impressed with what you have accomplished and not complaining at all.  You are providing something for us that Bellsimtek stated they would do years ago.  I am looking forward to its release and more updates. It will compliment the Free OH-6A on the way and the UH-1 in game already. 

I'm Chill, just wanted to explain my process, no offense taken man, sometimes texting can cause this, as i'm not a native english speaker, pardon me if i was misunderstood, sometimes its difficult find a better way of saying things.

• Like 5

Amazing work! I find it very interesting as to how much work goes into one of these modules, please keep up the good work.

Look forward to someday having to charm the Cobra.  

• Like 2

www.tomhedlund.com

Modules: A-10C, A-10CII. F-16, AV8B, F-5E, F-14, F/A-18C, P-51, BF-109, F-86, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mig-15, Mig-21, YAK-52, L-39.

Maps: NTTR, PG, Normandy. Syria...

Others: Super Carrier, WWII Asset Pack

On 2/7/2024 at 1:56 PM, ViolentNomad said:

Turret aim by mouse input, turret slewing works with headtrack and VR point of view and key input too.
Animations will come after i got a few things sorted, like the boresight and maybe a ccip indicator.

null

Out of curiosity, are you able to say approximately how far along you are with the project? 

On 2/10/2024 at 2:25 PM, Devil 505 said:

Out of curiosity, are you able to say approximately how far along you are with the project? 

I can't really put this to numbers, or a specific date, all i can say is progress has been made on a daily basis,  and i continue as i overcome the difficuulty walls that lies on each challenge.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ViolentNomad said:

I can't really put this to numbers, or a specific date, all i can say is progress has been made on a daily basis,  and i continue as i overcome the difficuulty walls that lies on each challenge.

Much appreciated! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Just Awesome!!!!!

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz   Turbo 5.1 GHz, Asus Prime Motherboard B460M-A, Nvidia Geoforce RTX4090, 64gB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR 3600Mhz,Windows 10 Pro Reverb G2V2

DAMN! I cant wait for this to release. Outstanding work! 

22 hours ago, ViolentNomad said:

Cockpit is looking fantastic. A little bit of a silly request, but my buddies and I only fly in VR, any way you can make the canopy handle clickable to close similar to the Apache? This way we do not need to bind a canopy open/close button?

I am loving the skins! Keep up the awesome work!! Cant wait!

• Like 1

Rig Specs: 34" 3440x1440 Monitor - CPU: Ryzen 7800X3D - GPU: XFX RX 7900 XT Speedster MERC 310 - MOBO: GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX -

SSD: WD BLACK SN-850X 2TB + SN-770 2TB - RAM: 6000Mhz 64GB

Between this and the OH-6A, I am looking forward more to these 2 mods right now than I am the Third Party stuff we have been waiting on.  Very fortunate to have such talented individuals making these Iconic Vietnam Helos for us.  Thank you for the continued hard work and love you are pouring into this! It will be flown for many many hours for sure!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/11/2024 at 6:59 PM, Eight Ball said:

2r1N9qb.jpg

2UJMv7h.jpg

NSaJUn3.jpg

SD7uewc.jpg

AE0YL1e.jpg

a6VhSnV.jpg

lTpz1Df.jpg

4 hours ago, ViolentNomad said:

Screen_240313_235103.jpegScreen_240314_215342.jpegScreen_240313_053623.jpeg

Damn man! You and the OH-6A group are making it harder and harder to be patient pushing out these awesome screenshots! Outstanding job.  Any chance we could get a sneak peak of what progress is looking like in the CPG seat up front? Keep up the amazing work brother, fired up to get this on the Marianas map and start some old school Helo operations.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Devil 505 said:

Any updates on this awesome mod? New video or pics lately? Can't wait to get her into the Marianas. 

Hi there, I have an amazing Iran livery for the AH-1G. The Iran Army operated the AH-1J. So I had a custom Iran livery created. 

Let me know if your interested,

Timex 3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

New video, front turret:

• Like 13

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Can't wait!

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

The contents of DCS World are so overwhelming to me: so many things to try, so many things to revisit. For now, whining about new products being late does not make much sense.