Speed and Angels mission 08a bug after patch

tezak

The blocking soldier did not move away, I didn't look to see if his engines were started, I tried taking off anyway, at first, it appeared to work as Chig went through the checklist and the flight got takeoff clearance, however the other triggers after were not working. In fact the AI kept switching the waypoint back to Nellis after I hit the first waypoint. I had Jester select Junno and Student Gap but the fence in checklist and g warm never played, I had to quit before I reached Student Gap but I will try again later. The other three jets remained on the flight line throughout.  

53 minutes ago, Falcon16R1 said:

I think the truck is blocking the F16’s at the runway 03R ! And a truck is driving through a wall at the back of the f14’ s

Thanks, that would make sense. Can’t trust the damn ground AI to drive from A to B…

I’ll implement a workaround for the next update. 

On 3/15/2023 at 8:33 AM, Reflected said:

OK that was an easy fix. I'll submit it for the next update. 'til then, here's a workaround:

- open the mission in the editor, and delete the truck and the soldier at the EOR pad next to the 4 Vipers.

In my case "save" and "save as" are deactivated. Can you distribute the modified file?