On MP Server Do You Get Launch Warnings?

Paladin1cd

I and several of my buddies aren’t getting launch warnings now against at least SA5 and 8 it seems and maybe more. I’m planning on flying this morning with tracking on to see what happens but yesterday I was getting the tracking but not the missile warning on a SA5. I thought jamming and range had it not firing. Sure enough a missile slammed into me after awhile. 

• Like 1

Same here with F-16, F-18, JF-17 and FC. With MT or without MT - no ground threats and SAMs on RWR. A-A works fine. 

Edited by Alex_buka

DCS rig: Ryzen 7 5800X3D; 128gb DDR4 3600, RTX4090; 1tb samsung 960 evo; HP Reverb G2-> Quest Pro.

Никогда не спорьте с идиотами. Вы опуститесь до их уровня, где они вас задавят своим опытом.

I really like how the Patriot battery radar is detected and disappears rhythmically causing a regular beep until you are out of range.  Not annoying at all.  (this happens in the Hornet too).  Otherwise, MT has been great.  No problems.  Super stable.  Increased my preload radius and no drop in performance.

Edited by SickSidewinder9

23 hours ago, _SteelFalcon_ said:

Yeah but MT or ST doesnt matter, no Sam is generating launch warnings in multiplayer. Dcs is currently a horror game 😄 

Just to confirm: You experienced this issue while using ST as well?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

9 minutes ago, QuiGon said:

Just to confirm: You experienced this issue while using ST as well?

Correct. I switched to ST and flew on Grayflag Syria. Then got hit out of the blue by the SA5 without any audible warning that a missile had even been fired.

then i tried to replicate it in Single Player but in Single Player the launch warnings do appear.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, _SteelFalcon_ said:

Correct. I switched to ST and flew on Grayflag Syria. Then got hit out of the blue by the SA5 without any audible warning that a missile had even been fired.

then i tried to replicate it in Single Player but in Single Player the launch warnings do appear.

Thanks!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

39 minutes ago, _SteelFalcon_ said:

I see it has been reported here too, and its affecting MT and ST:

And here:

Thanks, ED is already tracking the issue internally.

• Thanks 1

Tornado3 small.jpg