Inherent Resolve Campaign

Just trying this campaign-looks awesome. But, I am still using "training wheels" (in this case labels)- and no matter what I do I can't seem to turn them on (options/simulation; Shift F-10). Any thoughts. Frustrating for me because in the very first mission, I am having a hell of a time finding the insurgent camp-eventually found it, but they're very hard to see. Could be my graphics settings etc...

Edited by Slick Twitchy

CRX-Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K;4090; Varjo Aero; Winwing UFC/HUD/MFDs/Throttle/PTO Panel/Combat Panel; Winwing F-18 joystick; Buttkickers; Monstertech flight seat; PointCTRL.

I’m in the same situation. Hopefully someone could provide a way to enable labels. In the meanwhile, what worked for me is that the enemy units are shown in F10 view (Map view). Still hard to spot, specially in VR, but at least you have an idea about where to look at. 

regards

While I have no desire to diminish your entertainment - that camp was kind of supposed to be somewhat difficult to spot, that's part of the charm! Same way the next target may be unless you use a technological means to make it dead easy :-).

The provided map gives you a solid clue where to look for it. On the first flight of M01, I needed to make several circles before I saw the camp and not a village. It was right where the map suggested it would be :-).

I get the camp is supposed to be hard to find, however due to graphics and computer limitations, spotting targets can be tougher than in real life (I am guessing)-The second mission also has a lot of ground targets, and graphical limitations makes it hard to visually find them. I think I'll wait to continue to play this campaign until after they allows us to play it the way that WE want to play it. 

CRX-Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K;4090; Varjo Aero; Winwing UFC/HUD/MFDs/Throttle/PTO Panel/Combat Panel; Winwing F-18 joystick; Buttkickers; Monstertech flight seat; PointCTRL.

On 3/21/2023 at 12:48 PM, Steel Jaw said:

Uh oh...it's on the Syria map which means a stutter fest for this VR flier...

yep found  that  using  liberation  till  i  found  using  a  stand alone  server  solved  my  vr  issues  can  fly  in  any  map  with  no  issues till  ed  brought  out the  latest   update  with the multithreading   now  i  use  this  which  is  slightly  better  than  using  the  standalone  server

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...