Which campaign for the Huey should I get?

escaner

Hello

I am considering the purchase of a campaign for the Huey, looking for some advice.

I flew a few years ago the stock UN campaign, which was OK but a bit boring with long displacements. Also tried Argo, which had some fun missions, but I ended up losing interest and left a few missions from the end because of the unrealistic conditions, always on overweighted Hueys, flying VFR in pitch dark nights or into hurricanes.

Anyone can recommend me a campaign that is not more of the same?

Thanks a lot!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hace 3 horas, escaner dijo:

Hello

I am considering the purchase of a campaign for the Huey, looking for some advice.

I flew a few years ago the stock UN campaign, which was OK but a bit boring with long displacements. Also tried Argo, which had some fun missions, but I ended up losing interest and left a few missions from the end because of the unrealistic conditions, always on overweighted Hueys, flying VFR in pitch dark nights or into hurricanes.

Anyone can recommend me a campaign that is not more of the same?

Thanks a lot!

I have the four campaigns and for me, if you want to fly somehow vietnam m The paradise lost is superb, in order, the second is worlds apart, that brings you long missions and extra task for surprise in some of them

And the mad campaign is not bad, and if you have the gazelle can be replayed

In free campaigns take a look to the superb campaigns from Chef98, The move and combat order , very fun, and of course download the Larking campaign based on the take on helicopters.

Last recommendation is the I love this job mission, super super fun and very replayable...all civil missions and well narrated.

• Like 2

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

P A R A D I S E  L O S T

A                                  S

R                                  O

A                                  L

D                                  E

I                                    S

S                                   I

E                                   D

L                                   A

O                                  R

S.   .                             A 

T S O L  E S I D A R A P