Welcome aboard, Jason.

btw, I'm a happy owner of good old TIR 1 :)

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

Hi guys,

I see some of you guys are flying the TIR 1...time to upgarde I think ;-) I do know that the TrackIR implementation in LOMAC 1.1 will be much improved over 1.0. And as Valery at Eagle has already stated, 1.2 will be even cooler.

As far as a TrackIR 4 is concerned....I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. You're safe with a TrackIR 3 Pro and Vector for now.

I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's comments on the TrackIR performance in 1.1.

Jason

Hi guys,

I see some of you guys are flying the TIR 1...time to upgarde I think ;-) I do know that the TrackIR implementation in LOMAC 1.1 will be much improved over 1.0. And as Valery at Eagle has already stated, 1.2 will be even cooler.

As far as a TrackIR 4 is concerned....I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. You're safe with a TrackIR 3 Pro and Vector for now.

I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's comments on the TrackIR performance in 1.1.

Jason

sounds good that naturalpoint is interested in customer opinions.

btw i use a track ir 3 pro

mfg

Geisterbaer 49th

• ED Team

Speaking for myself, I don't fly 1.1 without TIR3 VE now. It really adds a whole new dimension. For the first time in memory, I have no view commands assigned to my HOTAS.

Bests,

Matt

Hi guys,

Jason

Hi Jason,

I have used TrackIR 3 Pro during testing of 1.1 and it works flawlessly :D

I am something of a "noob" in regards to TrackIR, and it took me a little time to get used to the sensation, but now it is hard to understand how I could play Lock-on without it.

Excellent device! :D

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

Speaking for myself, I don't fly 1.1 without TIR3 VE now. It really adds a whole new dimension. For the first time in memory, I have no view commands assigned to my HOTAS.

:shock: Does it mean 1.1 supports fully TIR3 VE?????? :shock:

No 1.1 only supports the extra zoom, but 1.2 should support Vector Expansion fully :)

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

TrackIR 3 Pro + VE here...

and i really don´t know how i lived without it until today...

though if i may add something...

i bought mine from Edimensional because they have offices in the UK, so shipping is cheaper and there isn´t the legal hassles of importing stuff... also bought their voicebuddy headset and software and it´s great for voice commands in flight sims...

but their accessories list for TrackIR lacks what should (i think) come standard with it... the carry bag... :D

i´ve seen it on the NaturalPoint´s site and even though i would take the chance to get another mounting clip or two and some spare dots when i was making the checkout, i realised that almost 60$ for shipping doesn´t really cut it for the carry pouch...

anyway it can be bought cheaper?

i have also shown mine working here in Portugal to friends and fellow hobbie players and several have bought also... they had no idea such a thing existed... ;)

Thank you.

I completely understand your problem with shipping. It does get ridiculous, but unfortunately we don't have much control over that. I would contact E-Dimensional and ask them why they don't carry clips and dots. As far as I knew they did. Then again we have several of dealers. You may also want to try RC Simulations.

Jason

TrackIR is the best invention for flight sims in existence (next to the joystick, lol).

A good Hotas setup + TrackIR 3 Pro = Heaven.

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

I completely understand your problem with shipping. It does get ridiculous, but unfortunately we don't have much control over that. I would contact E-Dimensional and ask them why they don't carry clips and dots. As far as I knew they did. Then again we have several of dealers. You may also want to try RC Simulations.

Jason

errr... they have the clips and dots... i´ve just bought a few more alongside a TrackIR 3 Pro + VE for a friend...

they don´t have is the carry pouch... and that for me is very handy... :)

EDIT:

i have bought heavy books on the US of A and paid around 9$ to have them shipped to Portugal... USPS standard shipping... sure it takes time... but that way i might still buy a carry pouch... but 60$ for UPS (i think) shipping... ouch...

i have even bought a copy of Falcon 3 on Ebay that was shipped from Canada to Portugal (and it´s more than a kilogram) by express mail for 12$. received it in 4 days...

anyway, thank you for your reply. i have only good things to say about NaturalPoint and Edimensional.

Hi Jason!

Hi All!

I jumped from TIR1 to TIR3 PRO some mounth ago.

I recieved VE from NP some weeks ago too :)

I see great performance increase, smooth head movement, and total satisfaction with TIR3 pro.

I am flying LO 1.1 us betta tester and have only one wish for LO in 1.2 : I want ED team to did not become restrictions of the zone of the view from extremely right ( left) of the position downwards . :wink:

Sorry for my bad eng :)

TrackIR and VE are definetly up there amongst the greatest immersion innovations ever.

My only issue wit TIR in the demo was the default center setting being to close to the panel. TekaTeka suggested editing the view config min max values such that the average would be 90, for me the ideal center position.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Hi, all. TR2 user here and I just ordered the TIR3 Pro & VE tonight so I'll let you know when it gets here :) ... I am expecting that it will be nothing short of fabulous!

[s!]

Blaster

WH_Blaster (Larry) :beer:

US Air Force (Retired, 1961-1981)

Join us for fun with the DCS series and other games at the War Hawks Squad website ... we are a mature gaming group that enjoys realism and having fun! http://war-hawks.net

System: i7=950 @ 3.3 GHz, GA-X58-UDR3 MB, 6GB RAM, GTX770, 256GB system SSD, 128GB gaming SSD, TIR5, TM HOTAS WH, HannsG 28-in, Acer 23-in touch screen.