Roadmap (11-05-23)

Vibora

vor 2 Stunden schrieb cailean_556:

Aerges have been pretty upfront on which variants of the Mirage F1 they're simulating: The *Spanish* export Mirage F1CE, F1EE, and F1M single-seat fighters and the two-seat Mirage F1BE. Liveries will be provided to *simulate* the Mirage F1s of other nations but nothing like the F1AZ or F1EQ, as a variant of this module, will be produced. 

Definitely nothing French and, as far as I'm aware, no other F1 variants are being produced outside the BE and M (in addition to the CE and EE)

Hi cailean_556,

This is not really true. If you look at early Aerges Facebook threads and read the comments, they mention many times that other versions are planned - besides the four Spanish ones (CE, EE, BE and M). They also did not say NO in this thread. 🙂

This is my favorite plane in DCS and all I wanted is a clarification in regards to new variants of other nations and its future as a whole.

Even if I misunderstood the FB comments or it is definitely not planned at all or they don't know yet themselves, just some words to see where this is going would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Booka42

• Like 2

Well, they didn't said that other versions are planned but that they will consider making them  if they get the required information about them . 

Personally i will buy 10 copies if they will make  the CG variant.  (or at least an early french C (pre -200) version with the old scope that would fit for various other versions like the CZ, CJ, CG etc.). 

And tbh Aerges is providing a lot of versions already for the price of the module.

Edited by jaguara5
  • Like 5

Sure, I absolutly agree. Let's wait and see what Aerges has to say about that.

I'm also 100% with you on a CG and C/C-200. They are my favorites too.🙂  I also agree that the F1 offers a lot already and that a F-104 would be great!

I'm also willing to pay for additional variants - which is its own can of of worms and a discussion for another day.

Aerges, love what you do, great work! But we are supposed to ask about the future here and that's what we're doing. 🙂

Best regards,

Booka42

Edited by Booka42
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, fausete said:

Hi @Snacko 2-1,

We prefer to provide something that works to avoid any negative impressions. If you fly in SP, editing the luas will allow you to fly with the PHIMAT too.

@fausete I definitely can understand that. I can already hear a certain subreddit sharpening their pitchforks. 

Is there a guide somewhere on how to edit the LUAs?

Is there any update on how the campaign progress is going?

Excited to see what official third party campaigns eventually come out as well.  

I've got my fingers crossed for an NTTR Red Flag campaign featuring an aggressor F1 😉

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the Exocet Antiship missile coming with the F1M variant? Then it is an instant buy for me. 😀

• Like 1

Rig - I7-9700K/GIGABYTE Z390D/RTX-2080 SUPER/32-GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE RAM/1-TB SSD

Mods - A10C / F18C / AV8B / Mig21 / Su33 / SC / F14B

On 5/22/2023 at 4:56 PM, Booka42 said:

Hi cailean_556,

This is not really true. If you look at early Aerges Facebook threads and read the comments, they mention many times that other versions are planned - besides the four Spanish ones (CE, EE, BE and M). They also did not say NO in this thread. 🙂

This is my favorite plane in DCS and all I wanted is a clarification in regards to new variants of other nations and its future as a whole.

Even if I misunderstood the FB comments or it is definitely not planned at all or they don't know yet themselves, just some words to see where this is going would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Booka42

That would awesome if they could do a proper E variant or a CT, to have 80s variant with HUD and proper ins and not the fake EE we have 

• Like 2

My Setup : i5-4690 3.50GHz + 24GB RAM DDR3 1600MHz + MSI RTX 2060 Super Ventus OC + 2 SSD + 4 HDD + Oculus Rift CV1 + TM T.16000M Hotas

Super Etendard for Life !

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Loukuins:

That would awesome if they could do a proper E variant or a CT, to have 80s variant with HUD and proper ins and not the fake EE we have 

Hi,
Why fake EE? What brings you to this statement? What do you think is wrong with the version we have in DCS? I'm not familiar with the Mirage F1, hence my question. Personally, I just think the module is good and I have fun with it.

• Like 3

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

On 8/1/2023 at 12:49 PM, Viper ZA said:

Any chance we will get the CLB-30 Pylon. Not 100% sure on the origins of this pod, but I've only seen it on local South Africa Mirage F1's. It basically carries 4 bombs.

AFAIK this pylon was only ever available / used on the A models. It has a completely different armament system to be able to use the quad racks on the wings. PS Aerges, I have some F1AD manuals if you want to make one for us 🙏
null

image.png

• Like 3

On 8/2/2023 at 3:06 PM, kotor633 said:

Hi,
Why fake EE? What brings you to this statement? What do you think is wrong with the version we have in DCS? I'm not familiar with the Mirage F1, hence my question. Personally, I just think the module is good and I have fun with it.

There is nothing wrong with the EE in DCS, it's just a C with an INS, nothing more, all other E variant got HUD, CCIP, and Modern Weapon support up to TGP and Exocet and AS-30L, I just don't like the naming of the EE since it's the only one to be so barebone, sorry if that sounded weird or mad at Aerges or anything.
Also the cockpit we have is not the native cockpit, it look a lot different on the variant that Spain got and didn't upgraded with the better RWR (in the 90s, the EE was received back in the 80s).

Edited by Loukuins
  • Like 2

My Setup : i5-4690 3.50GHz + 24GB RAM DDR3 1600MHz + MSI RTX 2060 Super Ventus OC + 2 SSD + 4 HDD + Oculus Rift CV1 + TM T.16000M Hotas

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2023 at 3:10 PM, Loukuins said:

There is nothing wrong with the EE in DCS, it's just a C with an INS, nothing more, all other E variant got HUD, CCIP, and Modern Weapon support up to TGP and Exocet and AS-30L, I just don't like the naming of the EE since it's the only one to be so barebone, sorry if that sounded weird or mad at Aerges or anything.
Also the cockpit we have is not the native cockpit, it look a lot different on the variant that Spain got and didn't upgraded with the better RWR (in the 90s, the EE was received back in the 80s).

For the RWR, there is a option to have the EE but with the older style RWR if you wish to be more accurate to the EE as it was received 

Also, (as far as I know) only the Iraqis got all the bells and whistles on their Es in the later variants, though take this with a heavy grain of salt cause I could very well be mistaken

Edited by LTC123apple
said ee instead of e
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, LTC123apple said:

For the RWR, there is a option to have the EE but with the older style RWR if you wish to be more accurate to the EE as it was received 

Also, (as far as I know) only the Iraqis got all the bells and whistles on their Es in the later variants, though take this with a heavy grain of salt cause I could very well be mistaken

Tho the older RWR is not scaled up properly and the cockpit layout we have was only on a few EE, the real layout is more closer to a CE with the RWR on the right of the sight and other stuff aswell, tho I understand that making one cockpit who fists all the capabilities of the EE makes sense

And you're wrong Iraqis got at early a EQ-2 and EQ-4 who had Doppler for navigations, had the PCAM and HUD just like CR/CT and such with a very close HUD to the Mirage 2000C, in the early 80s with CCIP bombing and such... All E variant got the CCIP and PCAM and HUD, except the EE, my complain is more about history than being mad at Aerges just making what Spain had in the time (witch is good).

Like a EH-200 would the best to make because the Cockpit layout is pretty close to what others E variants had, aswell has having the same INS as the EE we have, and is from the Early 80s so a sweet spot for coldwar usage and such, right now the EE with the new RWR is from the 90s almost end of the 90s.

This is just my opinion I'm not mad or anything just wanted to share that here.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 7:27 AM, Loukuins said:

Tho the older RWR is not scaled up properly and the cockpit layout we have was only on a few EE, the real layout is more closer to a CE with the RWR on the right of the sight and other stuff aswell, tho I understand that making one cockpit who fists all the capabilities of the EE makes sense

And you're wrong Iraqis got at early a EQ-2 and EQ-4 who had Doppler for navigations, had the PCAM and HUD just like CR/CT and such with a very close HUD to the Mirage 2000C, in the early 80s with CCIP bombing and such... All E variant got the CCIP and PCAM and HUD, except the EE, my complain is more about history than being mad at Aerges just making what Spain had in the time (witch is good).

Like a EH-200 would the best to make because the Cockpit layout is pretty close to what others E variants had, aswell has having the same INS as the EE we have, and is from the Early 80s so a sweet spot for coldwar usage and such, right now the EE with the new RWR is from the 90s almost end of the 90s.

This is just my opinion I'm not mad or anything just wanted to share that here.

Interesting! As I said, not really a expert in any semblance of the word, so thanks for the information about the E variant that I did not know!

• Like 1